Author Topic: anyone planning a hunt  (Read 1867 times)

Offline madcatter

• Junior Forum Member
anyone planning a hunt
« on: November 13, 2007, 06:32:33 PM »
anyone plan a hunt where anyone is invited.i could really use the help from yins guys.i have been plugging away at this fox hunting with mixed results for a few years now.i guess i need to just get more serious and do some scouting

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
anyone planning a hunt
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 08:11:22 PM »
I am not sure on where you are but I have allways offered to let others come hunt with me.  if you are not that far I will travel but I have never heard of burgetstown.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
anyone planning a hunt
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 11:11:29 PM »
he's so far west ya gotta go to Cleveland and come back to him...  8)  

if ya wanna travel a bit, I'll be up after the new year and we can hook up in the middle of the state if you wanna... meet up in Centre county make it easy on both of us, unless I can hook up with some property in Somerset county I know of...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline madcatter

• Junior Forum Member
anyone planning a hunt
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »
haha/cleveland
i am west of pittsburgh 25 miles.i don't mind a travel trip.i just would like to learn from some folks that have had more sucess.around here there aren't many coyotes and the red fox are become scarce.this year the gray fox are pretty stupid so i figure that they will get culled out quick.i have to try 2 more spots before i head back out to the same grounds