Author Topic: Night Force Scopes.. What scopes are equal too this at a cheaper price?  (Read 2425 times)

uncle buck

The night Forces scopes... oh they only cost about $2500.00....I did look through one at the show.. As soon as you pick it up you know it's a quality scope...Wonder what Cheaper scope would be at least close to the Night Force hunting scopes?

Offline savage05

Re: Night Force Scopes.. What scopes are equal too this at a cheaper price?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »
Jeez that's a tough one. USO maybe..

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Huskamaw if I have the name right makes good scopes and will custom make the turrets to match your caliber, the load your shooting, and the area you will be hunting. They use Night Force scopes so I wouldn't think they are much if any cheaper. The huskamaw people claim guaranteed accuracy out to 1,000 + yards. I don't have one and don't know of anyone that does. Just talked to a sales rep at the show and read a lot about them before the show. Interesting company.

uncle buck

Did notice...With the Red 250 kill Light attached to my Leupold Var X 1 3 X 9 40 MM that it looks like daylight.  You don't even need an illuminated dot.. This is going to allow me to use the 22250 for coyotes after fox season is over...  Saw an article in in Feb 2011 Outdoor Life coyote article author claims:  "The Workingmans Swarovski" is an Nikon Buckmaster 3 X 9 40 MM. ?????????????????