Author Topic: Fold up cargo carrier  (Read 7554 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Fold up cargo carrier
« on: May 08, 2015, 07:37:04 AM »
20 inches wide by 58 inches long by 6 inches deep for a 2 inch receiver.  I have a black cargo bag, I will throw in, that I used to haul gear to Maine in. Great for hauling deer,coyotes,yard sailing items..folds up out of the way.  $60.00

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Fold up cargo carrier
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 08:00:17 AM »
Sure, it's great to haul those animals if you ever shoot anything.  Then again you are selling it.  Lol  Thats a pretty good deal and I would buy it if I didn't already have one that I haul around empty also. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 01:28:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D "already have one that I haul around empty also"  :P :P :P :P I don't think I need to add to that  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 05:49:28 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D To the left is my new TuRD truck.. :o..I mean TRD..... ;)....needed more room for the "Game"  ;D ;D...L$F.. ::)...in the upper part of Pic is my dual axle trailer that I haul the "Big Game"  ;D and "Trophy Fish"  ;D..I actually used this fold-up to haul the "Bait".. :P :P :P............so you see "Sonny"  :( you don't have all the answers like "Guru Ernie" just yet  :P but hang in there you might get some through the process of osmosis  :o :o :o................Bottom line I think L$F you should buy it  ;D ;D you can use it for the annual PPHA camp out along the Juniata  ??? it has 6 inch sides so you won't fall out of it at night,zip yourself right in the cargo bag  ::) ::) ..... 8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 05:50:30 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 02:35:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Remember who you are dealing with, "osmosis" maybe too big a word for the youngin.... ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 07:54:28 AM »
...you can use it for the annual PPHA camp out along the Juniata...

When is that this year? or Did I miss it?

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 10:41:41 PM »
Well the camp out is in the air currently, I have made a few post to the board and haven't been able to get a full vote one way or the other. So I'll keep you informed as soon as I know an answer.
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 08:15:42 AM »
Probably way to late to book anything now.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 08:09:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D If this thing sells it should be gold plated with the "GURUs" blessing  :o :o :o :o but as a side comment; we could always have the PPHA campout in L4F's backyard no reservations necessary...I know he would need the cargo rack to sleep in then  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 08:17:29 PM »
Goose,
He needs that for haul'n his supply of "pop tarts" ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2015, 05:59:05 AM »
 "Goose" great idea  ;D ;D ;D If the camp-out is in L$F's backyard  :P :P this sale is temporarily suspended  ::) ::) I will sleep in it myself  ??? ??? I want to be off the ground  ;) his backyard is probably "SNAKY"... :o :o :o....Do you think he has a Goldfish Pond big enough to launch a boat  ??? ??? I am so excited  :-[ :-[ this will be my first camp-out since I was a Webelo's scout leader  ;D ;D ;D I definitely will attend as long as everyone affirms they will not eat a tube of toothpaste  :o as occurred on my last outing  :P :P :P :P :P :P.............. 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 05:41:35 AM »
 ;D SOLD  ;D.........

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 07:42:45 AM »
Tell the truth!  You gave it away because I cancelled the camp out. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 07:51:14 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D I take it he didn't give it to you? shame, it would have been interesting if he did, as you could put one on the front and one on the back and then you couldn't tell if you were coming or going  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) but that's kinda natural anyway!! :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 06:05:35 AM »
 >:( >:( Will you please stop messing with L$F  >:( >:( >:( WE may need him and his carrier if we find Buckwheat piled up in a brush pile in the river  ::) ::) I'm not hauling him in my truck  :P ........... 8)