Author Topic: OK Now Mosquito Creek Coyote Hunt Coming Up...I want to see some PPHA names  (Read 7363 times)

uncle buck

The granddaddy of them all Mosquito Creek hunt is this coming week-end!!!I want to see some PPHA names on the winning board or in the Clearfield Newspaper?

I attended the Northeast hunt the first week-end in Feb... What an outstanding time we had with a few PPHA members and not some members also...

I was thinking...How nice it would have been if PPHA hunters competed in the event and all met back at the Triton Fire Station for the Chicken Dinner...See you pay  $25.00 for the event and they give you a meal the last day... Would have been a good way for PPHA to get together by just all meeting there after the event and sitting down to an outstanding Fried Chicken Dinner with fixxings...See no planning... You just show up for the meal and eat with your PPHA friends...  Well maybe next year you all can do that????

Dreamcatcher actually had people interested in joining the PPHA...You know you get to talking to the guys sitting around you and before you know it they want to know what PPHA is.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:34:17 PM by uncle buck »

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
You won't be seeing me in that hunt. I can promise that much.

Ryan.
District 4

uncle buck

My brother and my nephew hunt with me in the event... We use it as a get together to bond and have one heck of a time... Gee do we have all kind of coyote hunting stories to tell after each Mosquito Creek hunt ends.. So we really don't worry about the money...

Such was the case during the NEPA hunt...I hunted with my brother and two PPHA members. What an outstanding time we had!!!!!!!!

Offline screamn in the nite

• Junior Forum Member
I was looking forward to this hunt. Unfortunatly I won't be able to participate. Got some personal issues that have to take priority. Good luck to all who attend!

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Bother in law and I will be hunting in it. Good luck to all.

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Uncle Buck I agree with you . A couple of my friends and my self have gotten in this hunt for 10 yrs. We have a great time. Mostly not successful, but we have a good time. We don"t go to the club to see the hoop la. We have good time with lots to talk about in Bedford Co.
Mountain dog :)

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
Uncle Buck I agree with you . A couple of my friends and my self have gotten in this hunt for 10 yrs. We have a great time. Mostly not successful, but we have a good time. We don"t go to the club to see the hoop la. We have good time with lots to talk about in Bedford Co.
Mountain dog :)

You're from Bedford County?

Ryan.
District 4

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Yes I have lived in Bedford co. all my life. Half way between Bedford and altoona.
Mountain dog

Offline Team Howler

• Junior Forum Member
    • Lycoming Fence Company LLC (Personal Business)
Ill do my best uncle buck! I'll post pictures if things go as expected. Good luck to everyone else.
Hunt safely!
District 3
Matt Brown
Arsenal: Savage Model 12 22-250, Tikka T3 lite Stainless .233, Ruger model 77 mark II .243, Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 25/06
Tools
FoxPro Firestorm w/ Fox Jack, Kill Light 250 and 100, Various Hand Calls

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
My7pointmonster you have a message
Mountain dog

Offline dibo (Bob)

• Junior Forum Member
Re: OK Now Mosquito Creek Coyote Hunt Coming Up...I want to see some PPHA names
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 11:41:59 PM »
I'm hunting it but really I could go for that Chicken Dinner...
Live everyday as its your last...

Bob Huston
District 3 Co-Coordinator

Offline 22hornet

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 09:42:42 AM »
Uncle Buck I'll be trying. Took off Friday from work, personal day. So at 12:01 tonight, HAMMER TIME.

Offline ColonelAngus

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 10:29:51 AM »
I'll be out this weekend for Mosquito Creek. Hopefully my luck continues from Cresson's hunt. I placed 2nd and 3rd for red fox. Just need a yote to come in instead of all fox. Good luck to everyone hunting this weekend.

Offline 22hornet

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 05:46:59 PM »
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Offline yote204

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 09:55:16 PM »
Me and Yoteslayer will be out at midnight and all day tomm and Saturday some