Author Topic: 'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am  (Read 24392 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: 'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2016, 09:57:40 PM »
Jasper1
Even if I do have a fictitious friend he agrees with everything I say.. I can teach you how to get a fictitious friend if you need one. That way you will not have to deal with goosebumps.  Goosebumps can hardly read the stuff you put in print anyway with out sticking his fingers in a trap.
You have your son lookn4psychohelp so confused and a nervous wreck he can't even catch a fisher in front of his son and has lost his father and son hero status he's needs. Now it is Bobcat season is here and he could repet this all over again!!!

Goosebumps, I am not worried about Rockfish!! and a little snow. He is tough enough to ride his motor cycle here in shorts, flipflops and a wife beater tee shirt. Besides If he does have trouble just look for a million crows circling above his location and can easily be rescued from there.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:59:50 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
 BW....;D ;D Someone said they saw you carrying a mirror around talking into it  :o :o :o  "INCREDIBLE" comes to mind  ::) ::).......I will not desert my friend "Goosebumps" aka "Joe Btfspik"  :( :( he is just in a momentary spiral  ;) ;) I expect a full recovery  ;D ;D ;D............ :-[ :-[ :-[ I am embarrassed to say  :( :( "Lookn4aLittlePussyCat"  :o is enough to bring me to tears  :'( :'( :'( Obviously he is once again ignoring his "Old Pop's" advice  :(  and striking out on his own  :P :P We will hear   ::) how the wind mussed his hair  :P and he got busted putting "Chapstick" on  :-[ :-[.................that crow thing might be a positive thing  ;D ;D ;D as I still have about 3/4 of a case of shotgun shells left, from last time!!!  :o :o :o................................ 8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:36:14 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2016, 10:38:15 PM »
don't you worry about the ole Fish... I'm getting the last of the packing done and pulling out tomorrow morning I hope... I will be there by Friday for sure and up in Purry county so it'll be a short ride to the restaurant the next morning...

I aint skeert of a little snow, I don't like the stuff, but after 30 years of lookin at the world through a windshield, I still remember how to handle it...

y'all hunker down and try to stay warm... see y'all Saturday morning... GFish out...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2016, 11:08:53 PM »
See snow doesn't scare Rockfish!!
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2016, 05:40:50 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) Well cable restraints don't scare coyotes either  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) until they meet Hern  :o :o :o I am hoping it pushes off to the East  :-\ :-\  Remember these local forecasters are always predicting the "Mother of all Storms"  :o and then sheepishly come up with some outlandish excuse  :P :P why it didn't happen....sorta like "Lookn4Fisher's" incredible tales from the woods  :o :o.....That "Naysayer" PPHA meteorologist from C-burg isn't being all that helpful either :(  I am waiting for the Thursday prediction  :-\ :-\ :-\......................TRD has 4 wheel drive and snow isn't muddy ......... ;D ;D ;D .................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2016, 07:15:57 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) I'll bring a bucket of mud and Ernesto will bring a bucket of manure as always  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and we can cristen the TRD gooder and proper  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2016, 06:36:46 PM »
 :( :( :( Hmmmm white stuff and it doesn't come from chickens  :P :P :P :P The weather guys will not say how much  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? They have always thrown out a figure in the past, even if it was wrong...Hmmmm  :-\ :-\ :-\ farmers are spreading manure in anticipation....Hmmmmm well it could be a balmy 20° and clear Saturday  8) 8) 8) 8) an omelet with jalapenos had my taste buds going, along with seeing old friends and some are real old, :o :o :o :o as in older than dirt  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Birthday boy comes to mind with that remark  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 06:38:25 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2016, 09:09:31 PM »
One forecaster announced that starting Friday at noon 1 inch for every hour there after.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2016, 10:32:48 PM »
I was listening to a good DC talk station on the way up and they were saying the last prediction has it heading way East... Talking DC won't see snow till Saturday and then not much... We may not see any at all...  I'm in York,so fear not I will be there...

I'm gonna check 3 places tomorrow for some lil-gun, and grab all I can find, before I head north...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2016, 05:16:23 AM »
 ??? ??? An inch an hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ??? ??? If it does that  ::) we will have the "Great Bread and Milk Famine of 2016"  :P :P :P I'm going to stock up today  ;D ;D ;D 20 gallons of milk and all the bread I can fit in the TRD  :o :o  Wait till those procrastinators go tomorrow  ::) ::) Like looking for .22 ammo, gone,so sad for them  :P :P :P.................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2016, 10:35:40 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Aaaaaah, just buy some pizza and put it outside til it freezes and you will be good  :-\ :-\ :-\ That way all of your pizza party buddies can enjoy the snow also  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2016, 11:32:30 AM »
Looks like President Obama going to have to get his snow blower out..

uncle buck

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2016, 12:10:58 PM »
Call Shirmenstown Sport Shop ... He, Hirm is opens at 6:00 PM..  I don't even know if he still alive yet..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:15:35 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2016, 12:16:47 PM »
Got lil-gun... maybe even a extra or two if anyone else needs/wants one... 

uncle buck

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2016, 12:17:44 PM »
This bread, and Milk, and Eggs thing... this storm  all a lie that the Bakers, Poultry Farmers, and Dairymen started just to make an easy $$$$$$$$$$$$$