Author Topic: I hate meat?  (Read 3420 times)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
I hate meat?
« on: January 19, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: I hate meat?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 12:11:20 PM »
TOO FUNNY
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »
 :D

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 12:28:58 PM »
my relatives made it a point that while we were growing up from an early age that we needed to know how to provide for our family.  butchering hogs was one of those things.  maybe if this person had the same relatives he wouldn't be so ignorant of where meat actually comes from.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 12:32:42 PM »
my relatives made it a point that while we were growing up from an early age that we needed to know how to provide for our family.  butchering hogs was one of those things.  maybe if this person had the same relatives he wouldn't be so ignorant of where meat actually comes from.

Most likely it is a woman making this statement.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:07:26 AM »
WOW...what a bunch of dopes... :o
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 11:44:37 AM »
People like this don't get the BIG PICTURE and live life with blinder's on their eye's.

If and that is if they only reillized what the hunting population do'se to presever the amimal's that we hunt and yes we also kill, they mite think alittle different.

This bring up a little store from a few year's back when my daughter came to me and ask if I would help her write a paper for school on hunting and why it's importent to do so. Well we sat down and I explained to her that if the animal's are,nt kept to a sertain number then they would over populate so by hunting them we keep the population at a resonable number whitch give's the animal a better servival rate.

Now for those people that think hunting is croul and inhuman think about this. The animal being shot by a hunter is a quick death, on the other hand if Mother Nature has anything to do with it, it is a long and agginiezing death though starvation and dissease.

Knowing the teacher was an anti hunter I was very surprized when she got an A on the paper and it changed her thought's on hunting alittle ;D

Sorry for ramblin, but these people have and probly never will have any idea.