Author Topic: Both Man and Pa Coyotes are mammals  (Read 2208 times)

uncle buck

Both Man and Pa Coyotes are mammals
« on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:55 AM »
You have seen that on here...Someone one will post something that will cause the hairs on someone else to raise and before you know it there is post going back and forth that are something like this:  "Oh Ya!" OH YA To You" "So Your Old Lady!" So Your Old Lady Too!"  ETC   ETC   ETC 
See nothing more then someone yanking your chain and get you upset and making you vulnerable and you come back with emotions..

Coyotes are mammals like us...If when calling you yanked their chain a bit you will call them in...It's as easy as that.... If when you howl or do coyote vocalization if you make them think another coyote is violating their space,  taking over their turf,  might be harming their young....You are in fact yanking their chain and making them drop their guard...

The coyote is a smart animal but like us he is also a mammal...Use that to get him or her to come to your call...

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Both Man and Pa Coyotes are mammals
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:19:23 PM »
On my last yote hunt of this year i was using at the 45 minute mark of a set, i was doing some new coyote sounds and this big male started to do a male challenge scream at me, you could tell he was upset but he still had the presents to get downwind of the caller, i caught a glimpse of him but couldn't get a killing shot.  i am sure he was the big male dog i have had off and on behind the house for a couple of years, i say by his track he may push the 55 pound mark.