Everything Else > Suggestions

Online contests

<< < (6/6)

Hern:
When Buckwheat gets home from Beer Camp, he will name everyone.
I don't recall Scott's last name.
CritterBuster stayed at our house that weekend. We hunted Coyote the morning of the picnic. No shots fired, but Dave had a few Coyotes in front of him. I was on Dave's video camera getting all the hunt on film. From my spot, I saw 2 Coyotes and Dave couldn't see 'em from his spot. I had a video camera on a tri-pod and no gun. Dang.

bigben:

--- Quote from: bigben on December 03, 2015, 09:09:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dale on December 02, 2015, 03:07:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

front row from left to right
dave dubar, Hern blett, Tom monko

Middle row
scott glace, Uncle buck, Dreamcatcher< Jay farney

Back row
Ernie Wilson, Sherri baity, Dale, And the guy on the end I don't know who he is

Dale:
the guy in the far right rear was someone's son, was supposed to meet his dad there, but dad didn't show up... for the life of me can't remember his dads name... he only stayed a year or 2...

I used to hunt a lot of southern York county when I lived in D-2 was just down the road and over the river... I am a York county native and have hunted around the southern end since I was 12 years old... Scotts brother used to try and give me the business about hunting over there till I finally got tired of listening to his crap and explained how it was... when he found out I'd been hunting over there longer then he'd been stinking up the area he finally settled down...   8)  but them boys did kill a lot of fox...

dreamcatcher:
You can kill a lot of fox, (reds), when you live in south east Pa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version