Author Topic: HB881 Success!!!!  (Read 27467 times)

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
HB881 Success!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »
longhair

You are right I just reread the artical on PGC,s web site and they say  vary little about it, other then farmers hiring people to help with crop damage animals.

longhair

HB881 Success!!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 02:47:52 PM »
After thinking about this, once the farmers pickup on this, I'll bet the PGC gets flooded with calls. Or, maybe not !!!!!!! There has to be limits on this and I dought if the PGC got it figured out yet. BUT, some polite asking wouldn't hurt though !!!!!!!! :roll:

longhair

HB881 Success!!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2007, 10:34:12 AM »
Well, the great Ernesto and the PPHA made the sunday tribune review sports. I hope someone can put this up here. :D

longhair

HB881 Success!!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 10:41:53 AM »
The Game Commission is alerting hunters that, as of Sept. 1, it will be legal to hunt furbearers with gun-mounted lights.

House Bill 881, sponsored by Rep. Gary Haluska, a Cambria County Democrat, was signed into law by Gov. Ed Rendell earlier this summer. It was supported by the Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association.

It makes gun-mounted lights legal while hunting coyotes, foxes, bobcats, raccoons, skunks, opossums and weasels.

Ernie Wilson, president of the Predator Hunters, is urging hunters to identify their targets before pointing a firearm at anything, however. Hunters should use a hat-mounted or hand-held light to scan and locate predators, he said. The reason for this new law is only to make it easier for hunters to shoot at furbearers in the dark while still keeping both hands on their rifle or shotgun.

Well looky what I did !!!!!! :shock: