Author Topic: expo  (Read 3274 times)

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
expo
« on: September 26, 2010, 06:07:19 PM »
Hope everyone had a good time. I got to put some faces with names from here. I was there friday night for a couple of hrs. Then i went back up sat. morning for a couple of hrs. I was there long enough to spend a couple hundred bucks. A new light,couple of mouth calls, nice t shirt from the ppha. All was worth it. I did have to leave before the calling contest and the night shoot. Would like to see the results. Sorry I had to be at work sat night at 9;00 I did enjoy talking to the people there.  Have a good hunting season.
Mountain Dog

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: expo
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 06:56:59 PM »
 I enjoyed the expo very much.Got to talk to some old friends and make some new acquaintances and get up dated on the latest and greatest.Got some new ideas for the up coming season.The night shoot was very well attended and was very interesting to see the different setups used.Thank you very much officers and all that had a hand in organizing this great event!! 

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 07:03:30 PM »
Thanks for coming out MD. I got out there Saturday morning and stayed almost the whole day. I hope we met. You really did miss some great fun with the calling competition, seminars, night target identification and of course the night shoot if you left early. I too had a great time and got to put some faces to the stories on the forum board. Successfully, "all" the officers where in attendance. All member, new member,visitors,vendors,speakers and Cresson members where very down to earth and social. I'm so glad that I made it and very proud of all the officers who made it possible.
FayetteNam

Offline Sheri Baity

• PPHA Members
    • Sheri Baity Predator Series Game Calls
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 07:33:55 PM »
Had a Great Time!  To all the Officers, Cresson Sportsmens people, vendors... You all did an awesome job!  It was so great putting names to faces and even meeting new faces and names  ;)  Would definately do this again!  Thank You!
Sheri L Baity

"A Woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 08:09:57 PM »
I want to thank first of all foxpro for bringing in the predator pursuit guys to speak along with pete hauer. I want to also thank John Dancey, Kirk Mckendree, and Ernie Wilson for speaking this year. I also want to thank all the people that donated to this years expo. Thanks to Restorc(predator lights) for coming out and showing their products and the donation to the night identification. The night ID was very difficult and hard. even this morning I walked over and looked and it was difficult to pick out what they were. The night shoot was also something that was very neat. I heard alot of positive feedback on both the night id and the nightshoot.

I also want to thank all our vendors for coming out and setting up shop. I want to also thank my fellow ppha officers that helped set this expo up along with hern for setting the speakers up. Thanks to leglifter and lookn4fur for doing a bang up job on the night time events. Thanks to critterslayer51 for heading up the calling contest. Thanks to lookn4fur for helping out as well with the calling comp. Thanks to dreamcatcher, mountianfox, and coyotejeff for manning the booth. Thanks to leglifter, critterslayer, and predator77 for manning the gate. Also thanks to the members and the attendees for showing their support.

This was prob the most memorable weekend for me. I hope it got everyone in gear for the upcoming season. I know it got my mind ready for the red eyes and night time screamin sessions that is coming up in the next few weeks. I know fall reminded us it is coming quick with the cool mornings and even the spotting of coyotes in the afternoon on saturday. if any of you guys have photos please share.

last but not least I want to thank cresson community sportsman and grouchy coyote for hosting this years event.

I dont think I missed anyone. its been a long weekend with early mornings and late nights.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Sheri Baity

• PPHA Members
    • Sheri Baity Predator Series Game Calls
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »
Ben, Congrats on the calling competition!!!  You were awesome!  ;)
Sheri L Baity

"A Woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 09:16:26 PM »
Everyone.......great expo. ;)
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 09:23:10 PM »
Thanks sheri.  it was great to finally meet you.  I have heard so much about ya and I wasn't disappointed.  I look forward to meeting you again.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »
Great Expo, speakers and vendors. The officers of the PPHA did a wonderful job. When you see all the professionals in this business it reminds me how much I need to learn about the sport. I look forward to seeing all of you again, I wish I could have spent more time with everyone, so much knowledge in one place. To bad it had to end so soon.  Until next time, be well and be safe.
President PPHA

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 11:50:58 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came out! Vendors, speakers, members and new members, thats for making it a memorable time. To all the officers, we all worked hard, and I think we put on one hell of a show. I was most excited about the night time events, hopefully we can continue to do so in the future! Now I can't wait until the season, and to learn a whole lot about everything...

District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"