Author Topic: Mosquito Creek Hunters  (Read 5539 times)

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Mosquito Creek Hunters
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
The polygraph test might not make any difference to some morons that think they are hunters. Some of them will lie all day long. Especially when I catch them trespassing. I think the test should be done on all successful hunters. Just my ideas

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 08:17:27 PM »
NO guys with dogs don't tresspass on private land. Dogs can't read the signs? LOL
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:18:19 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »
NO guys with dogs don't tresspass on private land. Dogs can't read the signs? LOL
thats right they even have that in that nice little handy dandy book they hand out ever year. ;D

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 11:02:44 PM »
If there wasn't a prize there wouldn't have been 3500 +/- people there. Believe me.

Ryan.
District 4

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 08:32:51 AM »
I don't have problems with guys and their dogs trespassing. Just guys dressed in full camo "hunting deer" with high power rifles in archery or just "taking the gun for a walk but wouldn't shoot anything" Yeah right! I used to hunt coons with dogs and gave that up when I started dating. My dogs knew how to read and would know exactly where the boundaries were in the whole state. LOL I encourage all people to hunt my ground for predators and don't care what method they want to use. But when deer season comes around, everyone wants to hunt but none of them offer to help with taxes, through hay bales in the summer, pick rocks, help me clear logging roads, build tree stands, etc. Most of them don't ask, just say they don't see why it matters if they are hunting posted ground without permission. The nimrods! Go get a life! I have given permission to a few who say they really needed deer meat and wanted  to shoot a doe to only have them kill an illegal buck. Then they wine about not coming back. Sure makes me mad.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »
I agree,
 respect for the landowner has declined a great deal

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »
Not just respect for landowners. There is a lack of respect in all aspects of life. I sometimes think that life is so fast paced that some people feel they only have time to think of themselves. Screw everybody else, I can't be worried about them type of attitudes.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

uncle buck

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »

Offline SongDogSilencer

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:40 AM »
"Total Registered Hunters- 3541"

"Total Registered Female Hunters-3270"

I was like, "Man there's a lot of chicks that hunt coyotes. I don't even know one." haha

I'm dumb.

Offline predator1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 09:24:05 AM »
Zekedog hit it right on the head.Nowadays in this fast-paced concrete jungle RESPECT-HONOR and ETHICS is no doubt dwindling away.There are still lots of good folks where an old school handshake or your word meant something but they are just harder to find.I better not start to ramble.Have a fantastic day!!Wowitan nahan yuonihan!!!

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 12:04:38 PM »
And still, 0 in Blair county, I may be the only person I know who killed one in Blair County...

Ryan.
District 4

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
And still, 0 in Blair county, I may be the only person I know who killed one in Blair County...

Ryan.
Blair County never seems to enter any. I think a year or so there may have been 1. I dont understand why I know we have them in Blair county.Maybe these here Blair county coyotes are a little smarter ;D I keep tellikng myself im gonna kill one in BC yet

uncle buck

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 09:07:27 PM »
"Total Registered Hunters- 3541"

"Total Registered Female Hunters-3270"

I was like, "Man there's a lot of chicks that hunt coyotes. I don't even know one." haha

I'm dumb.

I don't have blond hair anymore but I finally got what he was referring to here about the 3270 females in the hunt .  LOL  LOL What Mosquito Creek posted and how he turend it around about women hunting in the hunt.

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 03:12:30 PM »
 ;D  ;D
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association