Author Topic: Anyone in Tioga?  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
Anyone in Tioga?
« on: November 07, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »
I am going to be up in Arnot in Tioga from this Wed night to Mon.  Wondering if any fellow predator hunters nearby would like to hook up and do some coyote hunting.  Let me know asap.  I'll be up their with two of my brother n laws who will be goin after deer.  I dont archery hunt so I'll be huntin coyote and fox.
Chris Deckard  District 2

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Anyone in Tioga?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
i'll be up there for the entire bear season...might hunt yotes on sunday and the weds before thanksgiving
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Sheri Baity

• PPHA Members
    • Sheri Baity Predator Series Game Calls
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »
I live up here so if anyone wants to go hunting with an old lady, shoot me off an email.  sheribaity@yahoo.com
Sheri L Baity

"A Woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 11:14:18 AM »
Sheri, we talked at the expo, hopefully you remember our convo about bear season, i've been meaning to call you actually...I can't make it up for fall turkey, but i've got an idea for how we can get it done...i'll call you soon
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 08:14:55 AM »
I was told this past weekend by a local Vietnam Vet, that there is this "farmers daughter" who hunts coyotes up their and killed 39 of em in one year.  She dresses up in a Gillie suit and gets on top of this mountain where she knows the coyotes are.  Sounds like something legendary ;D  Any truth to this, Sheri?
Chris Deckard  District 2