Author Topic: Who's ready?  (Read 4535 times)

Offline awojo

Who's ready?
« on: October 19, 2006, 09:22:28 AM »
I have not been seeing many posts on here.  I saw a big boar coon this past weekend while archery hunting.  That got me in the mood to put some fur on the stretchers!!  Who all is going to hit them strong this weekend?  I am going to try to call in a few coons along the river on Saturday night.  Anyone on here planning on doing some fox or coon hunting?  Anyone running their coon hounds this weekend?

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 02:36:42 PM »
I'll be trying out the new foxpro this weekend.
Can't wait :lol:

BP

Who's ready?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 05:10:57 PM »
I've been getting anxious lately.  I will take my two sons out Sat night.  We will concentrate on fox.

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
Who's ready?
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 06:29:07 PM »
I'll be out there Saturday at the tick of midnight.  I'm trying to get my first!   :wink:

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 11:09:20 PM »
if I aint to worn out from the kids wedding Saturday, I'll be out that evening...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Tracker

• Senior Forum Member
    • http://www.huntnpa.com
Who's ready?
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »
I might go out tonight, not sure yet though.
hyp⋅o⋅crite: a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Synonyms: deceiver, dissembler, pretender, pharisee, phony.

Offline coyotelord

• Junior Forum Member
ill be out
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 06:44:41 PM »
I plan on hunting tomorrow morning from about 4am til a little after daylight and then heading out tomorrow evening with my dad til pretty late.  Good luck to all those heading out.

Offline samuel

• Junior Forum Member
Who's ready?
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
I was considering going tonight but the wind is kicking up real good.
An armed society is a polite society.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 09:21:57 PM »
Can't wait to go....but i'm wondering how good the fur will be right now.. :?: Anybody else thinking this :?:

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 03:43:10 PM »
just found out we're not feeding till 6:30... looks like it'll be a long night if I get out at all... what a way to screw up a weekend... getting married, oughta do dumb stuff like that during the week and keep the weekends open...   :evil:

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »
:D Well in case the Mrs. reads this ---congratulations you lucky dog--- :D Now on the side " What were you thinking" :?:  :?:  You are so cooked...lol... :lol: Well have'nt shot anything yet with fur...did get a Ringneck.  Yep the old rare ringneck, hiking down the field row between the corn...UB posted it was ethical to shoot Grouse on the ground...I think pen reared ringnecks should fall in this category.. :lol: Have to chase them a 1/2 mile before they remember they have wings... :lol: So far i have seen 1 gray fox crossing the road, 1 bear cub about 80lbs , and numerous deer...will try in am... :lol:

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 07:45:14 PM »
Quote from: "jaspr1"
:D Well in case the Mrs. reads this ---congratulations you lucky dog--- :D Now on the side " What were you thinking" :?:  :?:  You are so cooked...lol... :lol: :lol:

wasn't us got hitched... was her son... didn't get outta there till 10:30 last night, so there has been no hunting out of this house yet...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Who's ready?
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »
PHEW!!!!!!!! Can't imagine how she would have felt when she woke up and realized what she had done...lol... :lol: Looks like we may have some wet weather coming up for weekend and of course some breeze....make it interesting 8)

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
Who's ready?
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 10:48:02 PM »
After so many years, you can develop a goodly amount of patience for the seasons. I will be ready when the fur is ready. Probably after Halloween.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers