Author Topic: Pullout  (Read 1504 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Pullout
« on: December 18, 2014, 07:33:44 AM »
 :( :( :( Well I had 1 coyote/fox set that I made last day of buck season in the afternoon...only trap I had out..I had seen coyote tracks there the day before while hunting :P......Fast forward..... I had to take the queen for a Dr,. appt. Tuesday so I didn't get there for daybreak...more like 1030am.. >:( anyway a huge tear circle and empty trap awaited me...  :'( :'( :'(  I tried using 2 items I never used before  ??? I used a Bridger #2 dogless offset 2coil and I attached it to a drag  ??? It was a quick set-up which is what I was shooting for  :) and I wanted to see how a drag would work as it seems like it would be faster than driving an anchor in these Perry Co. rocks  >:( I never used a drag,even in my youth  ;)  I used a smear of "Circle Maker" in the hole and about 3 ft above, on a branch, I used a smear of Blackies Blend "Magnum Call"...a squirt of Red fox P off to the side was all of the attraction...  :) I don't have any shock springs on these traps, anybody think that would be a good idea  :-\ :-\  I don't want to educate them  :P :P I want to take their pic with me holding them by the ears and mouse trapper "Goose" being envious  ;D ;D ;D ;D...lol....and Goose please don't reply that your mouse was there when you checked your trap..we're talking apples and persimmons...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Pullout
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 09:45:36 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm surprised you knew how to spell persimmons...then again you are kinda sour.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member