Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338483 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #1455 on: February 13, 2016, 12:10:36 PM »
CJ..is that an addition to your wife's flower bed??  :o :o :o :o :o Looks like a fair sized one too... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ high noon and it's 20° in C-burg  ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:11:35 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #1456 on: February 13, 2016, 12:22:00 PM »
CJ..is that an addition to your wife's flower bed??  :o :o :o :o :o Looks like a fair sized one too... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ high noon and it's 20° in C-burg  ??? ??? ??? ???

Sure is and then she had the nerve to tell me that I caught it and planted it there.  She went on to say that since it didn't strike her that I caught another and put it in her flower pot.  Don't know how she comes up with this stuff.

]

To stay on topic -surging to 80.
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1457 on: February 13, 2016, 12:57:35 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Don't think they will be out here for several months as it's 22° and snowing again :P :P :P :P :P I just put suet out for the birds and my hands are froze  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #1458 on: February 13, 2016, 08:15:57 PM »
A balmy +7 this morn. ::)

Hey dale, this might explain the lingo a little better;

http://www.pittsburghese.com/
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1459 on: February 13, 2016, 09:06:07 PM »
 :( :( 2100 and 11°  :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #1460 on: February 13, 2016, 11:08:13 PM »
2300 in Luzerne Cty.  -2 degrees
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1461 on: February 14, 2016, 12:13:53 AM »
damn I hate a snake... specially one that'll hurt you... pellet gun to the head and throw'em over the fence to the road runner...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1462 on: February 14, 2016, 06:09:55 AM »
 Dale says:  ;) :) I've made drastic dietary changes that preclude my returning... trying to lose some weight, down 13# so far... only 70# to go...  ::) I'm sittin here suffering through a slab of ham and a couple eggs...    8) 8) 8)" ...........WHOA!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o You better slow down there  ::) you can't lose it all in one day  :P :P ....cutting back on the "Toast"?  ??????    great plan!!........14 degree's yesterday at the breakfast  >:( so I had a "Bodybuilder Omelette" instead of Oatmeal  :o (not that my scrawny hide needs it)  :-[ :-[  right down your "Alley" Dale,egg whites,veggies,and Turkey!!  ::) ::) I could see old "LookN4-2nds" drooling when he saw it  ::) ::)..........5 degree's this AM,might have to add a piece of warm toast this morning  ;D ;D ..................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1463 on: February 14, 2016, 07:04:36 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) 7° at 0700 almost sounds like a news cast  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 7 at 7  :P :P :P :P :P Yea when you ordered that Bodybuilder Omelet I just about lost it.... :o :o :o.. cause you need a body to build on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D at least there is no wind resistance when you go for a walk on a windy day  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1464 on: February 14, 2016, 07:40:43 AM »
-1 degrees @ 07:30.
No wind. Sun coming out. Not bad with no wind.

You know it's cold when the snow squeaks under your boots

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1465 on: February 14, 2016, 07:49:41 AM »
Goose & Jaspr, hosting breakfast next February, will you consider adding a polar dip in the river?
Shiver By The River
PPHA Polar Plunge

I did a polar plunge years ago, quite by accident, while checking Beaver traps.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1466 on: February 14, 2016, 08:11:31 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D The only polar plunge I plan on doing is some ice cubes in my drink LOL-LOL  :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1467 on: February 15, 2016, 01:25:24 AM »
Dale says:  ;) :) I've made drastic dietary changes that preclude my returning... trying to lose some weight, down 13# so far... only 70# to go...  ::) I'm sittin here suffering through a slab of ham and a couple eggs...    8) 8) 8)" ...........WHOA!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o You better slow down there  ::) you can't lose it all in one day  :P :P ....cutting back on the "Toast"?  ??????    great plan!!........

I'm in the process of eliminating pork, wheat and rice from my diet... I'm stocked up heavy on ham, sausage and bacon right now but as it runs out, I'll not be replacing it... Beef, chicken and fish will be my main sources of protein, not even to much turkey... I've given up on potato's, except for sweet taters... we'll see how it turns out... I don't have a scales here at the house, guess I ought to get one, just to keep track and not over do it...

when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1468 on: February 15, 2016, 05:22:33 AM »
 :) Now you know I'm just yanking your chain  ::) As long as you don't go on that diet "Goose" is on your going to be fine  ;D I think his diet is called "Give me Sausage Gravy or give me Death"  :o I think it's some kind of Patriotic diet or so he says   ::) ::) I have a free app. on my Droid called "MyFitnessPal" keeps track of everything. It also warns me of impending bad weather,like this morning warned me it was ICY outside  :P :P I don't know how I survived without this thing beeping and chirping me info 24/7...... :( :( :(............... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1469 on: February 15, 2016, 08:16:34 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? 18° and I've already been to the lab for blood work, Doc's appointment at 10 and then it's nap time!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Let it snow!! Oh yea I hafta stop and get some vino before the snow starts... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member