Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338483 times)

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #1230 on: January 05, 2016, 07:57:34 PM »
3 this morning. Brrrrrr !!! :P :P Cornfussed............what ?? Who??
                                                                                                   where??
         Here!!
                                 Hello!! ::) ::) ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1231 on: January 06, 2016, 07:13:29 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? WWHHAAAAATTT??   :o :o Apparently "Goosefeathers" has promoted his-self to "Meteorologist"  ::) ::) I QUOTE: "This thread is the most confuzzing weather report that any meteorologist could wish for"  :( :( That's because  ::) this is a Trapping thread  :o :o  I hope his new status doesn't lead to star sightings and predictions of the future  :( :( :( :( I went to the Archives  ??? (Go to page 1) Buckwheat especially you  ;) ;) Look at 1st post  :) see it's about trapping  :o Buckwheat you look at post 3 or 4.  ::) ::) Research into your "wormhole-Robin-Mink" study  ::) ::) the phenomenon was noted way back then  :P although the observer was just a rookie  :P :P and missed the Robins and Mink  :-X :-X Anyway in a move to bring this thread back on track  ::) ::) ::) 11 in the Cove this morning   :P :P :P TRAPS are packed away neatly in the shed  :P :P and are as empty as L$F's dreams of catching a Fisher  :'( :'( :'(................................ 8) Yankee Doodle on the 23rd for breakfast! Bring a friend! See "Goose"  doing an early "Punxsutawney Phil impersonation"..... :P

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1232 on: January 06, 2016, 08:03:27 AM »
 :( :( :( Does the mornin of the 23rd require me to wear a fur coat?? ??? ??? ??? "Punxsutawney Phil impersonation" ??....You realize I'm gooder lookin than Phil... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ 11° in C-burg  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #1233 on: January 06, 2016, 10:42:06 AM »
I don't know what the temperature is outside my house. My windows are so frosted I can't even see the trees let alone that thermometer. I guess tomorrow I'm going to have to patch a hole in the roof and start the wood stove.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1234 on: January 06, 2016, 01:13:51 PM »
I got the cold shoulder from the wife this morning.  Does that qualify to post in this stupid thread?? :o :o :o :o :o :o
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1235 on: January 06, 2016, 01:38:28 PM »
Cold shoulder...You qualify Lookn4forgiveness.

It was 9 degrees @ 6:48 when I left our house to check traps this morning. (this is a trapping thread). I drove 8.9 miles to my first set and it was 7 degrees. It was cold outside, but I minded it more yesterday with 11 degrees and wind blowing. This morning, inside my fur shed was 28 degrees.
When I finished skun'n, I went shopping and lunch with 'the girls'.
It's warmed up to the mid-30's now, so going out to shed and finish flesh'n and boarding.
Perfect weather
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:43:06 PM by Hern »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1236 on: January 06, 2016, 03:18:53 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Hern your Right on the money "Perfect weather"...I love it  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) and your response to a cold shoulder... "Lookn4forgiveness"...priceless ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:19:30 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #1237 on: January 06, 2016, 06:04:26 PM »
Lookn4forgiveness
That is one name that might stick. Forgive Hern, think positive!
You might want to contact Hern!! He has it down!!!  He can even go out to lunch with the girls even though he just stepped out of his shed after skinning some stinky coyotes and foxes. He does not need forgiveness or gets the could shoulder. Heck they probably paid for his lunch.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 06:16:24 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1238 on: January 06, 2016, 06:25:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Well no wonder "L$F"   ::) you probably opened your Smart Mouth   :P :P when you should have kept quiet  :-X :-X :-X Got any teeth left for breakfast ??? ???  I can see the excuse coming already  >:( not enough time to get rid of that fat lip and black eye  :o :o :o..............them pureed prunes are looking pretty good right now  ::) aren't they?  :o :o............ 8)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1239 on: January 06, 2016, 08:52:43 PM »
LOL Buckwheat, I did shower before I went with and my one sister paid for my lunch...LOL
My sisters, wife and girl friends get together once a week for lunch...wife ask me to go along...I fooled them and went along.

Tim, the way these guys beat you up, you may want to change your user name to Lookn4NewFriends :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:56:57 PM by Hern »

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1240 on: January 07, 2016, 07:22:18 AM »
 ;D ;D Well isn't that just lovely  ;D ;D I guess we will have heart shaped doilies in the fur shed next :P :P :P Most of us have already been trapped by these lovely lady like creatures  :o Used some pheromone based lure and boom -bang...ball and chain  ??? ??? I keep saying  ;) these "Ladies" are not smiling at you  :P they are baring their teeth  ::) ::) just ask "Lookn4BandAids".........."GOOSE" help me out here!!!!!!  ::) We have to BEG to get him to "Breki" (LOL that's 4U BandAid boy) with us   >:(   where he can be himself and belch,F*rt, and speak vulgar stuff and he's going to tea  :P :P :P Next thing you know he'll be wearing a camo bow tie to events and dyeing his traps pink  :o :o :o................ 8) PS: I'll bet the lunch conversation never got around to grinding coyote rears, beaver castors and bobcat gland to make a foul smelling paste bait...I see snow looming large....................just sayin....  :P

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1241 on: January 07, 2016, 07:58:29 AM »
Lol.  Hern, it's all good.  Gives the old coots something to talk about.  Keeps their minds active so the dust mites don't eat them from the inside out. ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1242 on: January 07, 2016, 08:12:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D And "Lookin4awayout" is still tryin  :o :o :o :o That youngin has alot to learn about old guys  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) we've been there and he is still lookin for "THERE:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1243 on: January 07, 2016, 01:02:57 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D And "Lookin4awayout" is still tryin  :o :o :o :o That youngin has alot to learn about old guys  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) we've been there and he is still lookin for "THERE:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

lol how's that saying go, "don't mess with old guys in a world where good men die young"...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1244 on: January 07, 2016, 01:59:29 PM »
Jaspr, I wasn't involved in the lunch conversation to much, soon as I was finished eating I went to the bar and watch ESPN sport center.