Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338518 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #1140 on: December 11, 2015, 01:43:04 PM »
 :o :o :o Yea I was out there this mornin 32°....didn't see anything on the property I have permission to hunt on except little ones... :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1141 on: December 11, 2015, 09:28:02 PM »
 :( :( :( :( Tomorrow it is to warm up to the level of "HOT"!!! this is December, what's up with this? Oh yea, el nino  ??? ??? ??? ???...well Ernesto do your hat dance and send this stuff back south!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:28:28 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1142 on: December 11, 2015, 10:55:19 PM »
Goose,   Quit complaining.....  Next month you're going to be complaining its to cold !!!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1143 on: December 12, 2015, 06:23:48 AM »
 >:( >:( Jake   >:( >:( leave Goose alone  ??? you would be complaining  right along with him if you were in his situation  :P He has to find at least a "6" point buck  ::) not a "3" or "4" point unicorn buck  :P Never a "5" point  :P it would be like kissing your sister  :P :P :P......so over hill and dale  ;) searching every nook and cranny  ??? sweating up a storm in this heat  >:( You have to understand how his hard head works  :o he needs to beat me and "Ben" if possible  :P that way at breakfast he can smugly put his antlers between us on the table  :P :P   those C-burg "Hooligans" always gotta be 1st..... :o :o :o :o :o.................... I think we ought to have an antler breakfast tomorrow 430am  ;D ;D ;D bring your antlers "Ben".... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.............I have a barrel full of them in the garage if anyone needs to "barrie" a set...lol...........8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1144 on: December 12, 2015, 10:29:45 AM »
 :( :( :( Rifle season has ended for me  :P :P :P :P empty hand non the less  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1145 on: December 12, 2015, 06:17:09 PM »
doggone Goose you posted your "failure to perform" at 10:30 this morning, that's just upsetting... you didn't even give it a go today... you could a took a leisurely stroll up to your old spot up on the hill, shot one shortly after noon and been back by now posting pictures of your success...  it saddens my heart to see you losing the will to succeed...  :( :( :(

whatcha think Jasper?...

and Jakes been around long enough to see Gooses act, leave the boy alone...   ;) ;) ;)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1146 on: December 13, 2015, 07:16:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D   Well I think my partner is a winner!  ;D ;D ;D He doesn't have to shoot a damn thing to prove that  ;D ;D.........He had bigger fish to fry today  ::) ::) "Jeremy" graduated Fire Academy and he was off to attend that  ;D ;D ;D Yep that "snot nosed little rascal" (a description from another post)  ::) has done been growing up in a big way  ;D ;D ;D..........The other half of Jaspr1 team seems reluctant to pop some buttons here, so I will pop them for him...lol... :o......I think we might be safe to have another PPHA fishing event at Lake Marburg  ;) Jeremy will probably be on duty  ;D ;D ;D and he will not out fish us  :(  and tell us about our "Bad Bait".. :-[ :-[ :-[......  Besides I think the Goose might Davy Crockett one after Christmas..... :P :P :P I also hope we have a Graduation Picture........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1147 on: December 13, 2015, 08:37:48 AM »
 ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1148 on: December 13, 2015, 09:06:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Absolutely WOW  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      I can see a BIG problem looming  ::) ::) ::) When the young ladies of C-burg see this there is going to be a rash of call in's  ::) ::) they will all be requesting a certain fireman to come put out their ashtray fires... :o :o :o :o CONGRATULATIONS TO JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1149 on: December 13, 2015, 08:07:31 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Yea...they already are  :P :P :P :P :P Oh to be young  ::) ::) ::) Now weather wise  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ it's gonna be warmer than normal most of the week  :( :( :( :( Tough setting steel in cargo shorts and T-shirts.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Just doesn't seem right for the middle of December >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( and you ice feeshermen....for get it, get a pontoon for this year  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1150 on: December 13, 2015, 08:24:56 PM »
 :( :( :( :( :( Just got word about a large storm in the Berring Sea that is hitting Alaska... :o :o :o :o One of the largest storms to hit there, and it is gonna drop south and bring cold to the Mid-West and the East Coast  :P :P :P :P Guessing Friday arrival here :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Maybe we will have a white Christmas  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1151 on: December 14, 2015, 10:41:33 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D But in the mean time  ??? ??? ??? ??? put up the rest of your outside decorations and mow the grass  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ might even want to get out some sun screen  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 68° on the frontside of my house now  :P :P :P this is December the 14th isn't it?? and I'm in Pa not Florida  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:53:00 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1152 on: December 14, 2015, 01:07:44 PM »
and you ice feeshermen....for get it, get a pontoon for this year  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

ya think if they cut a hole in the middle of the deck and fished through it, they'd get their fix for the hard water fishing?...  just a thought...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1153 on: December 14, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Nah, one of them has to slip and fall a couple of times to make it real!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1154 on: December 14, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »
 ;D ;D Where there's a will  ;) there's a way  ::) Hern and I have been busy building an ice cube raft.  :o :o This is a picture of us being towed out on Little Buffalo  ::) ::) I wanted Hern to wear a life vest  :P but he was secure in the knowledge we build a better raft  ;D ;D ;D......... 8)