Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338503 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2014, 01:08:45 PM »
 ;) ;) I think I'd be asking Hern to do that since he has experience at grabbing a fox by the nape of the neck  :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #271 on: February 26, 2014, 01:48:57 PM »
;) ;) I think I'd be asking Hern to do that since he has experience at grabbing a fox by the nape of the neck  :o :o :o

And we can call him "Critter Man" . ;D ;D ;D Since  there's already a guy called "Turtle Man" and Hern has more teeth. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #272 on: February 26, 2014, 01:52:56 PM »
Goose, check the forcast for next week. ??? ??? ???  As Shelby would say "here we go, ohhhhhhhhhhh maaaan" :o :o ::) ::) :D :D :D
Whatado !!!!
District 6

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #273 on: February 26, 2014, 02:16:46 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D It's out there way too far ??? ???....got to wait til it gets closer ::) ::)..you know, like fox huntin with a shotgun :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2014, 03:10:11 PM »
 :( :( :( Longtail...my wife worked for the school district today and said teachers are already talking about being off Monday  :o :o :o :o what's up with that  ??? ??? ??? and these are so called educated people  :P :P :P a Navy pilot won't take a weather report for more than 8 hrs in advance, but I bet these educators would buy a piece of scrap metal if it were labeled; from the Brooklyn Bridge  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2014, 03:54:47 PM »
 ;D I still have ice fishing to do  ;) I didn't buy that auger to drill post holes  >:( I think this cold weather will be here right into April  :o and how do I know this???? ??? Well the last 3 weather forecasters I have seen are already belly up along the road  :P and won't be predicting anything warm soon..  ::)....... 8)

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2014, 07:25:21 PM »
;D I still have ice fishing to do  ;) I didn't buy that auger to drill post holes  >:( I think this cold weather will be here right into April  :o and how do I know this???? ??? Well the last 3 weather forecasters I have seen are already belly up along the road  :P and won't be predicting anything warm soon..  ::)....... 8)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY ;D ;D.      Told ya we otta use a fox :o way smarter critter!  ;D ;D ;D
Skin that one pilgrim and I'll fetch ya another!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2014, 05:08:59 AM »
 ;D Actually 150xx  ;) this is a conspiracy by the Goose   ???  to get out of buying Hern and I breakfast  >:( >:( Oh yah!!!  :o  I'm not shocked  ::) trying to keep that BIG trapping check all to himself.. >:(  Ever since I got him into Indian Lore and he put his ear to the ground  ::) he has been a different kinda animal  ;) Beating on logs, living in a Teepee, drinking fire water.... :P....sightings of a Squatch wannabe in and around the C-burg area... :o :o    SPRING  is coming GOOSE, pay-up time beckons  ;) Hern is coming to grab you by the nape  ;D ;D when the check comes  ::) So go take out a loan from MOM and be prepared.... :)....she will give it to you... ;D...it's going to be the interest rate she charges that is going to kill you.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...just sayin.... :P :P... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2014, 07:05:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Ahhhhh Grasshopper, I seem to recall some one getting their little finners caught this year  :o :o :o the biggest catch of the year  :P :P and this ain't no fish story  :o :o :o :o quite an educated one now  ::) ::) ::) Sasquach look-a-like NAH  ;) ;) I shaved  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Guess iffin Hern grabs you by the nape of the neck as he comes down the river ya both just might...that is just might get a free breakfast. ??? ??? ??? ??? Da trapping check done came and went,  :'( :'( :'( :'( we be in the junk business now  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »
 :( :( :( Man it's cold with that wind blowing  :o :o :o :o took a walk on the farm I trap looking for sign  :o :o :o didn't see too much that I didn't already know about  :-\ :-\ :-\ but it was a crisp walk of about two miles, some snow solid some I broke through  ;) ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2014, 02:16:07 PM »
Ahhhh Haaaa..........YOU SHAVED !!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( And everybody thought it was Phil causing all this bad weather. ::) ::) Just like take'n off the winter tires too early. :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2014, 03:16:39 PM »
Ahhhh Haaaa..........YOU SHAVED !!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( And everybody thought it was Phil causing all this bad weather. ::) ::) Just like take'n off the winter tires too early. :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Goose you needs to get the fuzz back on,Im ready to get the boat out for crappie season. :o ;D.   
The wind is howlin here,an there already canceling schools for tomorrow,back when I was in school they NEVER done that,what's up with these people??

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #282 on: February 27, 2014, 04:13:42 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D When the Queen says it's time to shave....so be it  :o :o :o there is peace in the Kingdom as Longtail would say...... besides I carry my spare tire around my middle  8) 8) 8) Snow squall just came thru, just enough....nothing showing on the ground. :P :P :P sun is out also, go figure  ??? ??? ??? between the sun and wind , the snow didn't have a chance to hit the ground... :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #283 on: February 27, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o   OMG    :o :o :o :o :o :o :o "The DUCK COMMANDER"  ::) ::) ::) ::) turns into the "AQUA VELVA MAN"   ::) ::) ::) ::) I wonder which it is  ??? ??? ???  ??????????? Classic ICE  BLUE ?? or ICE SPORT ??????.. 8)

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #284 on: February 27, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
A duck commander would never give up his fuzz ;D that is the law of the land ;D