Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338507 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2014, 06:55:54 AM »
 >:( Snowing here with about 2 inches of new stuff  >:( Still going ice fishing with the wife and her new auger today  ;D.....Love taking her  ::) yesterday I had all the gear but no sustenance  :( Bear Grylls style ??? but if I take her  ;D there will be warm drinks and snacks galore  ;D ;D She is a Southpaw though  :P and it might be a little difficult showing her how to cut the holes  ::) without having to actually cut one myself  >:( ice is a foot thick but I think she's up to it.. ;) ;) ;)........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2014, 07:02:28 AM »
 ;) ;) jaspr1, now make sure she doesn't cut the hole too big  ??? ??? ??? she might be using you for bait if she does  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2014, 07:27:07 AM »
 >:( There you go again  >:( Why must you always find fault in everything ?? ??? I am taking the wife out  ::) for a fun time  ::) I can see her on Monday morning at her "Curves" meeting  ;D telling the ladies how..."Paul took me ice fishing and let me drill all the holes" Hey!!!! guys like me are hard to find, they will all be so envious.. ;).... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2014, 07:31:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Sounds like you got way too much candy for V-Day and you are on a sugar high  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2014, 07:53:12 AM »
 >:( >:( That white stuff is coming down at a  pretty fast rate now  ??? ??? ??? Looks Like I'll hafta shovel when it stops :P :P :P You would think I'd be losing weight  ::) ::) ::) ::) NAH!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:53:44 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »
>:( There you go again  >:( Why must you always find fault in everything ?? ??? I am taking the wife out  ::) for a fun time  ::) I can see her on Monday morning at her "Curves" meeting  ;D telling the ladies how..."Paul took me ice fishing and let me drill all the holes" Hey!!!! guys like me are hard to find, they will all be so envious.. ;).... 8)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Skin that one pilgrim and I'll fetch ya another!

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2014, 01:42:56 PM »
>:( >:( That white stuff is coming down at a  pretty fast rate now  ??? ??? ??? Looks Like I'll hafta shovel when it stops :P :P :P You would think I'd be losing weight  ::) ::) ::) ::) NAH!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Isn't retirement wonderful !!!!! ;D ;D ;D Gonna have to get the quad out and redistribute that "albino rain". ::) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:46:11 PM by longhair »
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2014, 09:56:29 PM »
Hey Goose - Just another typical February day in sunny Arizona with friends and family:

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2014, 11:28:34 PM »
You can't beat that,good food,family,an WEATHER!! ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2014, 05:55:12 AM »
CJ  ;) ;) I'd post a picture of outside up here but it would be all white just like a blank screen  ??? ??? Good to see some sunny warm weather  8) 8) 8) but I'll be complaining when it gets hot and humid this summer  >:( >:( Yours gets hot but you don't encounter the humidity  ??? ??? ??? :) :) Save me some ribs  :o :o ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2014, 06:47:38 PM »
Hey  ;D ;D ;D ;D they are calling for more snow tomorrow eve... :( :( :( :( oh joy,oh joy  :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #236 on: February 16, 2014, 07:39:04 PM »
Hey  ;D ;D ;D ;D they are calling for more snow tomorrow eve... :( :( :( :( oh joy,oh joy  :P :P :P :P

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE TO PLOW AGIAN!! :o :o ;D  We already have a foot an a half what's a few more inches. ::)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2014, 03:42:05 PM »
 >:( >:( They have delayed schools here 2 hours pending this snow tonite ??? ??? I think they are a little premature on this   :o :o :o stuff is melting now with the sun  ;) ;) They keep going like this and the kids won't get out this year til the 4th of July  :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2014, 05:15:06 PM »
They are doin the same here,they are now callin for 6-8 inches starting tonight.

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #239 on: February 17, 2014, 07:47:50 PM »
>:( >:( They have delayed schools here 2 hours pending this snow tonite ??? ??? I think they are a little premature on this   :o :o :o stuff is melting now with the sun  ;) ;) They keep going like this and the kids won't get out this year til the 4th of July  :P :P :P

Hey Goose, remember when we were in school ? ??? ??? If they canceled school NOTHING moved. :D :D Not even the pendot plows. ;D ;D At that point they had to bring out the dozers to open the roads. 8) 8)  For that matter, I haven't seen chains on school buses for years. ::) ::) :P Only the mail trucks got them. ;) :) :) For the most part, people don't even use winter tires any more. :( :(

Did watch a car load of young'ns trying to spin donuts. :o :o Daddys caddy was front wheel drive and they couldn't figure it out. ??? ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."