Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338520 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2014, 12:45:44 PM »
 8) 8) 8) Is that what I did wrong  ??? ??? ??? Bailing hay in the middle of winter  ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2014, 12:47:54 PM »
Longhair,we sell a lot of star tron at garage,seems to be one of the best additives for small engines,it's amazing what happens to carburetors if you let em set without it..
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:48:42 PM by Predator100x »
Skin that one pilgrim and I'll fetch ya another!

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2014, 01:19:32 PM »
Ought to see the looks on peoples faces when, in the middle of winter, I'm run'n my zero turn in the park'n lot next door. :o :o But in the spring, while they are take'n their stuff to the shop, I'm zoooooooooooom'n.

One of my hangouts is the small engine shop.

Note~the owner tried to overdose with it and no ill effects was noted.(hoses,gaskets,etc.) 8) 8)
I run it in everything from cars to weedwackers. ;) 8) (all year long)
Also use octane boost for the small engines. I saw what happens when you use reg grade gas(87 octane) in weedwackers. Voids warranty. >:( Higher octane extends the life of the machine. Don't quite understand it but I've seen it. At the shop, a quick taredown, and they can tell what kind of grade of gas you have been using. ;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:36:44 PM by longhair »
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2014, 02:28:43 PM »
Longtail...speaking of gas  ::) ::) ::) ::) you been eating beans again  :o :o :o :o those thar jumpin beans :-\ :-\ :-\ could be quite an explosion  :o :o :o :o :o :o high octane to boot!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2014, 05:18:54 PM »

ROCKET FUEL? :o :o ;D

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2014, 06:39:47 AM »
 ;D ;D Guru Goose it's just totally AMAZING how you are always on the cutting edge  ( get it? Cutting edge!) :o :o Are you suggesting Longhair use squirrel meat in his CHILI  ??? You know  ::) in case he ends up in a tree.... ;) P100x's rocket fuel..............I made the mistake of getting the snowblower across the street going  :)  he let it sit with skunk p in it.... >:( What do I owe you? ??? Nothing just don't tell anybody  ;) Big mouth goes and blabs   >:( >:(  Elderly Lady down on the next street calls my wife and wonders if I can please take a look at her's  :P :P :P :P :P If I had a warm place to work it wouldn't be so bad  :-\ Working in the end of a garage, no heat,out of a mobile tool bag,poor light, and she says " I don't think it's been run for four or five years.. :o :o Well I got it running but it's less than smooth  >:( Told her to take it to this small engine shop I know of and have them overhaul the whole machine  :D My wife said "you should open your own shop".... :( :( I said "you should move"  ::) neither one is going to happen soon... :( >:( :( >:( :( >:(.... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #186 on: February 08, 2014, 07:03:34 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Don't ya just love it when you are "Volunteered"  :o :o :o :o It happens alot  ;) ;) ;) I had to help move/load a powered recliner unto a pick-up yesterday  :-[ :-[ :-[ heavy sucker  :P :P :P  The way I found out about it was, "Hey I told so and so that you would help them move some furniture"  :o :o :o :o Yep that's how it goes, and that was my better half throwing me under the bus... :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2014, 01:07:09 PM »
Jaspr1,I hate to say this ::) but your wife might be onto something,my neighbor just payed 125.00 to have carb cleaned and a new spark plug installed at a shop in Altoona.I ask him if he was sure they didn't rebuild it,he said no,just cleaned all the white powder out of it from ethinol.Boy if ya do 2-3 of them a day!!

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2014, 01:52:43 PM »
Longtail...speaking of gas  ::) ::) ::) ::) you been eating beans again  :o :o :o :o those thar jumpin beans :-\ :-\ :-\ could be quite an explosion  :o :o :o :o :o :o high octane to boot!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nah !! HALUSKI !!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o Talk about "colon cleansing". ??? ::) ::)
Whatado !!!!
District 6

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2014, 02:16:08 PM »
Have'n a pick'um up truck or too much mechanical knowledge can lead to unexpected consequences. I take my small engine stuff to the shop to get it fixed, he listens to it, throws me the parts and says "there's the tools". :o Usually leads to buy'n lunch tough. :D

note~ 125.00 for carb job.....@60.00 an hour for labor plus parts.....it's in the range. ;)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:17:28 PM by longhair »
Whatado !!!!
District 6

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2014, 02:55:50 PM »
Longhair says::

Have'n a pick'um up truck or too much mechanical knowledge can lead to unexpected consequences.

BOY AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH,NO TELLIN WERE YOU MIGHT END UP,OR WHAT TOU MAY GET INTO!! :o :o ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2014, 06:13:08 AM »
  ;) ;) ;)  22 degrees this morning and no snow yet  :o :o :o driving to Landover Md this morning to watch the speedster in the NEC Championship Finals  8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2014, 06:23:57 AM »
 ;D We are all rooting for her!!! Keep us posted!!! ;D ;D ;D... 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2014, 06:38:50 AM »
 ;D ;D I just saw something on channel 8 news we can compete in for the 2018 Olympics..Goose.. ;D ;D..right down our alley with all this ice around.... ;) Curling  ::) ::) ::) yep we can be champion Gold Medalist  :o We have probably pushed a broom around or its facsimile enough to be automatic picks.. :) ;D :) ;D I want to be a guard  ::) although I'm not sure what that position entails  ;) it sounds important.. ::) I think he might be the guy that walks around in the bleachers slapping the fans awake... :o :o just say-in  :P ..well pick your position and I will contact the Olympic Committee  :D they have to take us or we will holler discrimination of old people  >:( >:( >:( Wear your Duck Dynasty outfit..their outfits are a little, well you know... :P :P :P :P :P..... 8)

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2014, 11:21:37 AM »
Can I be your enforcer?  Every team needs one.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1