Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 338518 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2014, 05:24:36 AM »
 ;D Hern can wait for warmer weather  ;D I'll be down to see you next week sometime... ;)...I want to get my breakfast before you blow all your FUR CHECK on Vino..(2 bottles of Thunderbird would probably do it!)  >:(....besides by the time warm weather get's here you will probably have forgotten buying me the 1st breakfast  ??? (being old and such) and I might get 2... ;D ;D ;D ;D not that I would take advantage of an old geezer like you. ::)..... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2014, 07:16:29 AM »
 :-[ :-[ Vino = MD20-20....and some Ripple when I can find it  ;D ;D ;D ;D It's gonna be cold so you better put on your fur lined garters to make the trip  :P :P Bring lotsa money cause I have some stuff to sell ya!!! Mucho wampum Grasshopper  :o :o :o :o yea I'll buy you breakfast and maybe a hot dog this summer, cause I can see a fishing adventure or two on the horizon  8) 8) 8)...Just hafta tell Hern that Lil Goose says his bait ain't no good!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2014, 06:36:35 PM »
Here we go Agian,news is callin for up to -30 tonight,it's already -12.. :(
Skin that one pilgrim and I'll fetch ya another!

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2014, 11:53:02 PM »
Im cuddled up next to my lady and that's where im staying.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2014, 06:01:29 AM »
 ;D Well Shadowchaser enjoy it while you can  ;D ;D Soon enough you'll be, old, alone and drinking Ripple with the best of them  ;) ;)..... 8)....@ Goose forgot all about Ripple  >:( I could never afford to drink the good stuff  :o... and I'm partial to blueberry pancakes for my breakfast... :).. but don't suggest going over the border to Md. to a MARINE grease pit like Waffle House....  >:(....not doing it.... :P :P... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2014, 09:09:08 AM »
 ;) ;) Ah...Grasshopper  ;D ;D No need to cross the border  8) 8) Grease pit is in C-burg  :P :P :P Also, Ripple fine stuff iff'n you already have a buzzzzzzzz  :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2014, 09:33:56 AM »
10 below this morning Brrr,out door furnace eatin wood like its newspaper  ;D  Jaspr1,Instead of ripple,ya otta try blueberry moon shine. ;) good stuff!!

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2014, 01:39:30 PM »
;) ;) Ah...Grasshopper  ;D ;D No need to cross the border  8) 8) Grease pit is in C-burg  :P :P :P Also, Ripple fine stuff iff'n you already have a buzzzzzzzz  :-\ :-\ :-\

Well that really explains it. 8) 8)
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2014, 02:28:11 PM »
Hopefully I have another 50 years before all that happens.  I do however drink alot of hot tea.  Nothing says goodnight like a cup of Sleepytime with honey.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2014, 03:29:33 PM »
 :( :( :( OMG  :o :o :o Jaspr1, looks like we need to work on that SC guy  ??? ??? Tea toddler with Honey no less  :P :P AAAAAAHH I think there is a weee Grasshopper in the hood  8) 8) 8) and he says "Good Night  :-* :-*:-\ :-\ :-\  Long tail are you keepin up with this??? Might need to recruit you in on this also  ;) ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2014, 08:33:04 PM »
I can't drink hard anymore :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I had some issues with my liver and my doctor said it wouldn't be good to continue.  Happy spouse, happy house.  Even though we aren't married I still have to abide by the unwritten rules. :P :P :P :P :P  You should try you some green tea w/honey.  Run a lavender Epsom salt bath, grab your predator extreme, and a nice cup of Vanilla chamomile. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2014, 08:39:27 PM »
You should try you some green tea w/honey.  Run a lavender Epsom salt bath, grab your predator extreme, and a nice cup of Vanilla chamomile. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:o :o :o :o :o :o ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2014, 08:44:31 PM »
Shadow.... ??? ??? ???I'm thinking yo is in the shadows or the dark  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2014, 08:47:49 PM »
I gotta keep it real ;) ;)
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2014, 06:07:20 AM »
 ;D WOW  ;D @Goose...NOW do you see what YOU started with this crazy weather post   ??? ???  You should have just sucked it up in the beginning  ;) We are headed for a train wreck  :'( :'( Sc is one tea and honey, from stepping on the PAN :o YOU better come up with a plan to save him  ??? I would help you  ::) but you have been reluctant in the past to accept my GOOD advice... >:(   but I will make an exception to save this young man.. ;)...Life is a mathematical equation  ::) so I suggest we give him the old math test for marriage  ::) which goes....PAYCHECK..Divided by...SC..= 100%...... ;D ;D  PAYCHECK...Divided by...SC & Honey...= 30%.... :'( :'(  he will be like a fox pup coming to a hayset but YOU have to try  ::) cause YOU started it  >:(...just sayin.... ::) ::).. 8)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:09:32 AM by jaspr1 »