Author Topic: Remors on new bullet law.  (Read 7872 times)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Remors on new bullet law.
« on: February 24, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »
Any news about that so called ammo and bullet law?

longhair

Re: Remors on new bullet law.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »
That would be the ammunition accountability legislation. It died in committe last year but rumor has it that it will be reintroduced again this year. Last year it was HB 2228. Don't know what they are gonna try this year but ya stay on your toes. It's the backdoor stuff that will get us. >:(

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:52:28 PM »
I've heard that a couple politicians have already re-introduced it. It may be part of another Bill.
President PPHA

longhair

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »
True !!!!!!! >:( I'm tring to get back in the swing of things again. It takes alot of reading to pick up the small stuff.

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
I can't remember who they are but it's my understanding they want us to turn over all of our ammo and bullets. Then all we will have is the serial number ones. Also. Obama is going to try to tax ammo and guns with a 500% increase. Not to mention, the Bill also is aimed at outlawing ALL semi's. Including shotguns. This will be the worst attack on sportsman, guns and ammo this country has ever seen.
President PPHA

longhair

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
I think you'll be able to buy guns, but the ammo thing freaks me out. At this point, I may not be buy'n many more guns, but I'm dam sure load'n up on ammo for the ones I got now. Now if you roll your own, I'd stock up on reloading supplies. Just in case...........or should I say.........by the case !!!!!!!! ;)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 05:28:00 PM »
They will make an attempt to go after the guns as well. This is an anti gun administration. I just hope we can hold them off but I don't think they will stop until they get their way. If that is the case, watch yourself.
President PPHA

longhair

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 05:49:32 PM »
They can try to pry them from my cold dead fingers. I'll keep my guns, money and religion. And for those that wanted "CHANGE", that's just about what they'll have left.

May I suggest that the members with so much time on their hands get into the watching the legislation thing. Alert other members when they see something going bad for our sport. Believe me, you will be shocked at some of the bills that some of our legiscitters are tring get passed.  :o

BP

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 05:55:43 PM »

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 06:14:46 PM »
Wow. Thomas Paine has my vote!
President PPHA

longhair

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »
Very good BP !!!!!!!!!! ;)

And for the disbelievers, check this out......

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

Get off your duff people, THIS IS REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

BP

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 06:17:14 PM »
I've always wondered why they call it "common" sense.  Maybe in  earlier times it was.

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »
Why don't they go after the criminals? I nor my guns have ever committed a crime. If they continue to steal our rights, things will get ugly. I think that will be the straw that breaks the law abiding tax paying hard working citizens back.
President PPHA

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
One way Obama is going to pay our Debt is to tax us to death. A big ammo tax i believe is comming

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
Another bull**** law. Join the NRA. I am a life member