Author Topic: New here Dubois Pa.  (Read 5312 times)

Offline lonegunman

New here Dubois Pa.
« on: July 01, 2009, 08:22:54 PM »
Hi all, Just joined the forums and have my membership ready to go in the mail. Im 50 and enjoy anything to do with guns,knifes. Looking forward to get into predator hunting this year. Thanks.
Next Stop ,,,Willoughby !!

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New here Dubois Pa.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 08:36:03 PM »
Welcome, Did some hunting up there last year and did well. Muttbuster is from that area.

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 08:40:18 PM »
used to live in DuBois. if you want, i can point you to some spots that produced some fur for me. welcome aboard, make yourself at home! by the way, our big predator expo in lewistown is quickly approaching if your interested...good info for beginers and a great way to meet fellow members and shoot the breeze.

~Woody
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:36:29 PM »
Welcome!!
we'll be talking when your membership goes through

Thanks for joining

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 09:27:41 AM »
Welcome with us. I used to live in Dubois as well. I owned a Mobile Home dealership in Penfield for several years so I know the area well. Lets talk when you're all signed up.
President PPHA

Offline lonegunman

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 01:19:07 PM »
Welcome with us. I used to live in Dubois as well. I owned a Mobile Home dealership in Penfield for several years so I know the area well. Lets talk when you're all signed up.

you got a deal, membership is in the mail. Penfield is really where I live, just didnt say as I figured no one would know where that was.

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »
I know lots of people in Penfield. You may be one of them. If you can PM me let me know who you are. We can talk then.
President PPHA

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 11:32:58 PM »
Welcome  Once you join the club you will be in my District . Are you planning on going to the expo on July 11 th ? If so if you want you can follow us down . We will be leaving from Clearfield. Let me know.
PPHA District 3

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 09:16:45 AM »
Thanks for joining.  Hope you can make it to the Expo...........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline lonegunman

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 04:39:24 AM »
Welcome  Once you join the club you will be in my District . Are you planning on going to the expo on July 11 th ? If so if you want you can follow us down . We will be leaving from Clearfield. Let me know.

At this point I wont be able to attend as Im recovering from hip replacement. Dont walk to well yet. Hope to get to some events in the future. But Thanks for the offer. Be carefull on your way and have fun....Dale

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
Welcome! I have some family up that way in Sykesville.
FayetteNam