Author Topic: Tuesday night  (Read 4289 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Tuesday night
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 08:01:10 AM »
Whats that?  Two new rifles I see in the picture?  Not the normal that you shoot.  Please tell me you did not give up on the A BOLT.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline a bolt

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 09:02:50 PM »
Thanks guys, & Hey Tim, How've you been? No , didn't give up on the abolt, but did get a new gun that I am using this year. Stayed in the same family tho', using a 17 hornet. Loving is so far. We did some reloading using the 25 grain hollow points. Liking the performance so far.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 08:33:04 AM »
Been doing well.  I hear nothing but good so far of the 17 hornet.  Seems like it is serving you well also.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!