Author Topic: Bringing a smile  (Read 14515 times)

longhair

Bringing a smile
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:09:21 AM »
I was out for a cruse on my quad yesterday and seen some impressive headgear on three different bucks. After scope'in these dudes out, I decided to move on. That's when I realized that there was more than just two deer in the field. As a matter of fact, the whole field seemed to expolde when I moved. With the grass/weeds so high, I never seen them till they got up and ran. At that point I stopped and just smiled.  :D

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Bringing a smile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:27:30 AM »
is that the field you've been hounding the farmer to cut so you can get after some chucks?

i've been seeing lots of doe...no buck with any headgear yet for me.
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

longhair

Bringing a smile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »
No, this is another one. This is my primary deer hunting spot. I was just in the area and went for a ride. The fields by my house haven't been touched yet. Sitting on the quad, the hay is at my shoulders and the bugs are wicked. I just love to get away from the hussle and bussle and enjoy nature !!!! With the sights that I seen yesterday, hog hunting goes to the bottom of the list till I hit one of their holes and everything goes flying. Then it's back to painting the grass !!!!!!!!!! 8)