Author Topic: Remors on new bullet law.  (Read 7870 times)

longhair

Re: Remors on new bullet law.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »
Another bull**** law. Join the NRA. I am a life member

Yes, the NRA is good for you to be a member, but they need your help. Make the phone calls, emails and send letters too. Let your legiscritters know how YOU feel. Groups like the NRA ask for your help. It doesn't take too much of your time to do this and it does make a difference. ;)

BP

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 09:11:42 PM »
Why don't they go after the criminals? I nor my guns have ever committed a crime. If they continue to steal our rights, things will get ugly. I think that will be the straw that breaks the law abiding tax paying hard working citizens back.
Because it isn't about crime.  It's about total control of the people. The machine confiscates your wealth and spends more than it confiscated.  They want to control education, healthcare, retirement, the economy, trade, banks, airports, trains, mail, moral values, weather, housing, diet, and your mind. 

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 -  Ben Franklin

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 07:42:58 AM »
I heard from another hunter at my gym that they are trying to do away with lead bullets all together, something to do with venison donated to foodbanks contained high lead levels. The outdoor ranges will have to be responsable for cleaning the lead from in the ground. I guess they already banned 22cal bullets in California. Anyone else hear of this?
FayetteNam

longhair

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 05:10:26 PM »
Read the studies, that's baloney.

Cali went green a while ago and there's others , but it's out west. Haven't heard nothing about Pa. but that's not to say some legiscritter can't try it here. With the current mindset of the anti's, ya got to stay current with what's going on. IMHO, I'm thinking it's gonna be a "backdoor" thing. And I'm talk'n about Pa.

On the federal level, HB 45 ought to scare the hell out of you. And this is just the start.  >:(

longhair

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »
The lead thing has gotten so "hyped" that quad dealers can't sell 50 cc quads for kids because of the lead in some painted parts. This is just one example of how things get carried away. The lead bullet issue will be another at some point in time.