Author Topic: programing the foxpro fury  (Read 1800 times)

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
programing the foxpro fury
« on: October 01, 2009, 06:58:02 AM »
one of the features of the fury, you can put a string of calls together and push one button and it will play through the sequence that you pick.  last  night i sat down and wrote up the calls i wanted and what order.   i did two of them, one for fox and one for coyote,  it was very simple and will be a nice tool to have, hit one button and let it go.  this will help me out with coyotes for the times i get ansy between calls and possible call to early, you can program a sound and the volume and then a waiting period, then another call and volume and then a waiting period and repeat for as long as you want.     very nice feature and very easy to use.   

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: programing the foxpro fury
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 09:29:05 AM »
scott that is the nice thing about the foxpro's even the mp3 made callers you can also use a internet recording system,and leave 10 minutes or more in the front i killed a female one morning at about 150 yards the call was about 300 yars away after the 10 minute silense then the call what it may be comes on for 1 minute,and i put it on repeat i give yotes 4 times,and sometimes i will set on with a catfight that goes off after a mouse on the other one,etc.

we have also killed many in daylight over turkey decoys out in the open from one end of a field to the other,

no remote needed and they wont come close to reaching that far.

i and some good friends have found that if we set the call 100 or so yardsa upwind from where we think the yote is coming from,we go upwind from the call and make the 150 or 200 yard shot,less chance of the yote getting your sent,or being spotted.

i have found there is no set way to hunt a yot or fox,you may set your call and go downwind,how many times are you getting busted,and a 200 yard shot with a 223 is simple...

some of the recording systems for the pc is freee,i payed like 45 years ago,but i can record in higher clarity than the new foxpros,no white noise,and super clear,coming out of a 50 dollar mp3 system.or my foxpro.

pm me your email i will send you a call you will realy like.