Author Topic: If your a vet you can use this program for vacations  (Read 2904 times)

uncle buck

If your a vet you can use this program for vacations
« on: March 14, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »
Just say you want to go hunting out West.. You could get these places for 7 days at a cost of $349.00 a week.  the program is legit... I go all over look horse sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet using this program...Right now they have a special: buy one trip and get one free.  You do have to travel on both the one your buy and the one that's from from now until about Mid June.. So it's probably going to work for retired people or ones that can get off work.. However I paid for a vacation for Virginia last year.. $349.00 went to Va in Sep then I turned  around 3 weeks later  and went up to New England and stayed at the Berkshires in Mass for free.  Now this special is not always on. but take the calculator and divide $349.00 by 7 days... now you know that's a good deal.. Now see to this is not a hotel room.. it's a Condo with a kitchen that can sleep up to  8 people with 2 bedrooms etc etc etc.. Anyway if your a Vet or your family member is a Vet you can use this program to travel all over the U. S.  Here are the places that I have been too:;  Branson, Mo, The Poconos Tree top of the Villas,  Wallenpaupack at Tanglewood, Massanutten Va, Myrtle Beach, SC, Berkshires in Mass, and the Outer Banks, NC.

OK any one that was in the 5 uniformed services and are considered a Vet can use this:: Hey remember 5 services not 4.. They always forget that 5th service!!   :(  :(

www.veteransholidays.com     
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:54:20 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: If your a vet you can use this program for vacations
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 04:05:07 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D You'd be talking about shallow water sailors  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:03:51 PM »
is that the brown water sailors?...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 12:48:26 AM »
Brown water sailors? shallow water sailors? No respect No respect!!!that's what Rodney would say!! LOL