Author Topic: Nobody ever talks who they want for president on here????  (Read 2604 times)

uncle buck

Nobody ever talks who they want for president on here????
« on: September 04, 2012, 01:21:40 AM »
Should we be talking about things like that on a hunting forum?

Parties are nuts now... Never saw so many anti this and anti that..While guns are not on American minds as an issue.  I am concerned what  the current administration will do once they become Lame Duck... That's if they become Lame Duck. I feel if it was an issue the current administration would lose votes this time around.
It's a dirty election too.  Politicans telling the public the other politican action made some guys wife die of cancer... Just total nuts and radical so they can win this time around again.. Thats the scary thing..

Truly you get a chance or make it a point to go see the Movie  "2016" about Obama.  Scary on how some of our politicans think...

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 01:23:16 AM by uncle buck »

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
Re: Nobody ever talks who they want for president on here????
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:36:30 AM »
I don't think it needs to be talked about on here. It  would just be preaching to the choir.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Nobody ever talks who they want for president on here????
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:10:31 AM »
I hate talking politics mainly because it doesnt ever get anywhere. Those that do talk about it never get their mind changed and all feel they are right
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”