Author Topic: More precepitation in the forecast for three day period: Wed, Thurs, & Friday  (Read 2493 times)

uncle buck

They are calling for 3 inches of rain here in the SCPA area... That's good for two reason...Coyotes will be easier to call in after it departs your area... Weds, Thurs, into Friday...Saturday could be a good day to hunt coyotes... However could be a lot of small stream floods too.. That could be good and that could be bad... Could be down right dangerous hunting at night in flooded areas but it also could cause predators to be confined to an area too...

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Coyote hunting may be what I will just have to do. I was planning on cutting wood on Saturday, but I am sure those plans will be shattered with this rain making everything a mess. If I don't get flooded out till then, maybe I will call an area that I had a big coyote come in and leave without getting a shot off during the Mosquito Creek hunt. It was only place I saw tracks that weekend. I am confident there is coyotes there and a little change to my set up may be all I need to connect.

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
Well over here in Western side of the state, they are calling for 3 inches of snow tonight and 3-6 tomorrow.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

uncle buck

going to be a lot of mud out there come Saturday in some parts of Pa... All this rain...It could turn out to be a good time to call. However know your terrain since it there is high water a coyote not going to come to the call unless he can jump it..Now if I was a coyote I head for the top of a ridge and just hang out and lay around...Some elevated spot in a wood lot where the water bleeds off well...

Renny

Sure beats a earthquake and a sunami..............