Author Topic: G-Fish's migration north...  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
G-Fish's migration north...
« on: November 16, 2007, 11:13:26 AM »
thought it best to keep from over running BB's thread about the dist 4 hunt this weekend to start a new one over here...

as I said I'm coming up for at least 2 weeks after the first of the year and can extend my stay as long as needed...  it's not impossible to make a detour west after I leave the south central area... if anyone out that way would like to get together we can make it happen, barring any major snow/ice storms... I moved south to get away from that mess, not gonna intentionally expose myself to it again...   :P

Paul, BP, MC if ya wanna do this lets start talking about it...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:36:48 AM »
I'm in.  It would be good to see you.  I'm pretty flexible too.  I'm off work from mid-December until January 13.  I go back on the 14th.  Even then, I'm off weekends.  I could take you places in my area, or if you're more comfortable hunting your old stomping grounds, I can come out that way.  Can't get much more flexible than that.   :mrgreen:

Note: I may be on a short hunt out west Jan 18 - Jan 21 though.

longhair

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:50:46 AM »
If'in you remember where the truck stop is at smithton, I'm 10 minutes west of there. Not far from paul either. 8)

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 12:33:05 PM »
yup remember the Smithton TS... we had a relay point there for a while... miserable place it was...  

Paul, can you hunt nights while your working?... if not we'll look at the weekend after you go back to work...

Hair, we'll hook up... Madcatter is out your way too... and BP is close also if I remember correctly... we can do a big ole thing... all I ask is find me some open fields with some woods around... I'm not bringing a shotgun so it'll be a short range rifle thing for me... under 250 yards...

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 12:36:20 PM »
I may be on a short hunt out west Jan 18 - Jan 21 though.

damn just figured that out... that's the weekend I was planning on heading west, unless you can hunt during the week...   I can head that way mid week if y'all wanna do it then...

Offline gdragon

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 01:34:53 PM »
I just went on 2nd shift this week. Should still be on it come January so I'll be able to hunt after 11pm during the week.

I could probably sanitize a bedroom if you need a place to crash. You'd have to cook to pay rent though.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »
lolol ok sounds good to me... bring in the fire hose and douche it down...  I'll be in York on the 2nd so anytime after that will be good with me...

Offline paul555

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »
Yep, I can hunt nights during the week.  Depending on the day of the week, some nights I'm better off starting off early and not staying out too late, other nights I could stay out later.

Dale: where are you hunting 'out west' on the 18-21?  Were you heading to Arizona?  That's the one I was referring to.  I'm hoping to make that one.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 04:25:24 PM »
Quote from: "paul555"
Yep, I can hunt nights during the week.  Depending on the day of the week, some nights I'm better off starting off early and not staying out too late, other nights I could stay out later.

Dale: where are you hunting 'out west' on the 18-21?  Were you heading to Arizona?  That's the one I was referring to.  I'm hoping to make that one.

I figured out that was when you were gonna be out there... I wish I could... maybe next year if he has one... got to much going on now to afford a trip like that...

will head out during that week and we can hunt a couple nights before you leave to head west...