Author Topic: FS Mossberg 835 Tactical Turkey 12ga  (Read 4434 times)

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
    • http://www.sfcustompredatorcalls.com
FS Mossberg 835 Tactical Turkey 12ga
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »
This gun is like new, used one season. I have switched to a semi and will not be using this one ....  to steal a section from Woody's earlier post on this gun below is the Mossberg description. I will also include the scope base and a BSA red dot scope and a modified and full choke as well as the Mossberg X-Factor tube that is standard.  I would prefer face to face ( I am in southern Clreafield County) but would ship to your dealer for the added cost of shipping.  400.00   anyone interested can just call and leave me a mess. 256-476-8952

Mossbergs description~
We've taken the meaning of "run and gun" to another level, with this new, compact, lightweight, highly specialized turkey hunting machine. Introducing the new TACTICAL TURKEY™ Hunting Series by Mossberg®. Developed with extensive input from turkey hunting guides and hardcore turkey hunters alike, this new shotgun combines the legendary performance of the 835® Ulti-Mag® with the latest in versatility and features.

At the heart of every TACTICAL TURKEY™ shotgun is the 835® Ulti-Mag® action and barrel, combining the one-two punch of 2-3/4” – 3-1/2” capabilities with a recoil reducing and pattern enhancing 20” overbored barrel. Each vent rib barrel is topped off with fully adjustable fiber optic sights and includes the devastating X-FACTOR™ ported turkey choke tube to get the job done. And, to make this shotgun truly tactical, its high-tech pistol grip-style polymer stock provides a comfortable, positive grip and features six adjustment settings, allowing the shooter to adjust from 10 3/4” to 14 5/8” length of pull! Factory installed stock drop spacers, 5-round side-saddle, handy nylon forearm strap and a full length sling round out the features.

12g
Chamber- 3 1/2"
Features- ADJ STOCK/ OVERBORED BARREL
Barrel- 20" VR
Camo-RT HARDWOODS HD GREEN SYNTHETIC 7 3/4 LBS

20" barrel length
Positive steel-to-steel lock-up
Ulti-Full™ choke
Windage and elevation adjustable fiber optic sights on all turkey models
Ambidextrous, ultra-quiet thumb-operated safety Hi-Definition camo patterns
Receivers drilled and tapped for scope base attachment

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 05:14:51 PM by yotehunter74 »

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
Re: FS Mossberg 835 Tactical Turkey 12ga
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 05:17:44 PM »
price dropped needs to go

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
Re: FS Mossberg 835 Tactical Turkey 12ga
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 01:41:32 PM »
375.00 includes the base and red dot... as well as mod. full, and the x factor tubes.... the x-factor is the only tube you recieve with this gun from the factory.