Author Topic: Mange? Never saw one this bad.  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Mange? Never saw one this bad.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 08:20:57 PM »
OMG Loretta! That's no Coyote, that's a Chupacabra living in Pa. Mexican folk lore Say's it's a "goat sucker". It looks kind of like an illegal alien. Maybe the illegals have learned to "morf" themselves. That one looks like it's been to Arizona, I can tell by it's all over tan.
President PPHA

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 08:29:50 PM »
Read the note on the  at the bottom of the pictures forum..Some guy said he saw it in Cumberland County too.  Whats the odds that it's the same animal since the Susquehanna River separates both sighting areas????

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »
Oh my, two Chupacabra's. Be careful out there guys, I hear they can be real mean.
President PPHA

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 04:17:07 PM »
Sadly when predator get it so do all the other mammals on the property too.  Stuff, mange runs
rampart and your chuck kills will also reflect the dreaded stuff....

The bottom chuck the one just above the Encore got a touch of the dreaded mange.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:21:44 PM by uncle buck »

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 04:37:59 PM »
What Cal is the encore?  I'm looking to get another bbl for mine and can't decide on Cal.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

uncle buck

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »
That barrel is a 22 Hornet...Outstanding shooting barrel too.  I also like that it's a  24 inch barrel and not a 26 inch...