Author Topic: monsterquest  (Read 4691 times)

Offline archerobx

• PPHA Forum GURU
monsterquest
« on: February 26, 2009, 01:18:16 PM »
was watching monster quest on the history channel. they were using foxpro electronic calls, they were prety big with 2 external speakers. one used a primate call the other broscasted children playing sounds

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: monsterquest
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »
Whoa!! what were they after?

BP

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »
Child predators? They're monsters.

Offline archerobx

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »
the soggy bottom stalker in arkansas. several witness saw the monster in areas children were playing and thought that maybe it was attracted to the sound of children.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 10:11:45 AM »
Thats just spooky

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »
I know Foxpro has loaded sounds for certain organzations that are trying to locate monsters here in the U. S.

Also notice Monsterquest also had a thing on about the New Jersey Devil....Interesting  thing just might be like West Virginia Moth Man!!!!!
Yall make sure you use your red filter on your head light or Moth Man or the Jersey Devil will get you....LOL LOL

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »
I've also seen them use an FX3 for use in trying to capture a "black jaguar" in southern US states...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline archerobx

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »
I just watched that one, I record them.
The jersey Devil one was a dissapointment.
Did you see the flying huminiod one? the expert was weird.

Why do the "experts" on those shows act weird. trying to stalk a big cat with a paintball gun, like the cat is dumb. Or they are fully camoed with web gear.

They need some predator hunters to show them how its done. that would be great Press for the PPHA, lol. PPHA helps local bigfoot group search for bigfoot. Last years east coast bigfoot conference was in Jenennte Pa, something like 450 people showed up.

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »
PPHA helping folks call in bigfoot.....your funny! ;D
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

uncle buck

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
I have hunted coyotes in the town of Fouke, Ark...That is where the Boggy Creek Monster lives.  I have relatives there that have a 80 acre parcel of land... Neat to be sitting out there doing the woodpecker and  you hear something and you think?  Coyote or the Boggy Creek monster????.... My relatives...Told me what the Boggy Creek monster thing really was.  It was efforts of the locals to keep out people from living in that area.....Kind of like scare them from wanting to rent there...  Um....My brother-in-law was yanking the chain of his next door neighbor.  Told him I was a Yankee and one of his favorite relatives and that he was going to give me an acre to build a cabin there.... Soon as he found out I was a Yankee..He told me you stay up there in Pa where the relestate is real expensive.. Don't you move down here!!!!!  So  that why the Boggy Creek Monster rumor was started to keep people out of the area .....

"I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost!!!!!!

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 10:13:07 PM »
Don't forget about "Swamp Ape" in S. Carolina. If you google it you will see the Mini Van he chewed up. I wanted to go hunt him but no one wanted to go.
President PPHA