Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

Goose is holding out on us again!

(1/5) > >>

jaspr1:
  >:( >:(  Keeps everything to himself and doesn't share.... >:( >:( >:( Yesterday I happened to see him and peeked into his truck  ::) ::) He has a brand new "Mud River Truck Seat Organizer".... ??? ??? ??? What is everyone else using or not like me? This looked like it would be great, especially if there were two of you hunting.  ;D ;D Two firearms cases and multiple pouches  :) although all Goose had in his was a case of snacks  :o :o :o....looked like a good way to get stuff off the back seat..... 8)

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Christmas is around the corner but not your corner  ;D ;D ;D ;D That thing will help keep me better organized for huntin especially at night  :o :o :o :o and just think  ??? ??? ??? ??? stuff won't be sliding off the seat or falling in the space next to the door  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Jaspr1 just bite the bullet and order one ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) but you better clear that with the CEO  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

12ga_Rage:
I swear by the "Rifle Caddy" if you have a truck with a big center console/arm rest this thing is awesome. Holds 2 guns with plenty of room under the gun for hat, gloves, magazines/shells, foxpro remote, has 2 other recessed sections for binos or whatever else you may need. I drilled holes in mine to allow me to put 6 shotshells in without rolling around, and lined everything with foam so there is no rattling/banging. Great product though

foxhound:
I like that set up.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ??? ??? ??? Must be some short barrels as mine would be into the dash with that set-up.. :-\ :-\ :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version