Author Topic: PPHA Pagoosehunters daughter wins again 100 M Midpenn track meet  (Read 3634 times)

uncle buck

Jim's daughter is one heck of a sprinter... This past weekend she won the 100 m event in the first leg to the state. Mid Penn track event..

We all need to root,  follow her as she goes forward to the next level ,  and wish her well on her way through Districts and states.
Pagoosehunter we are all proud of her....Tell her even in the predator calling community we are rooting for her..

http://highschoolsports.pennlive.com/player/jessica-whitmore/

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: PPHA Pagoosehunters daughter wins again 100 M Midpenn track meet
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 03:33:47 PM »
I don't know how I missed this.  but congrats to the whitmore family.  we got a lil goose now we must have a flyin goose.  WTG jessica.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 03:34:56 PM by bigben »
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 03:49:44 PM »
Great job to this young lady. Hope all her dreams come true.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 04:07:15 PM »
Congrats to the flying goose.  I know she didn't get her skills from her dad.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 04:10:51 PM »
I understand she is quite into history too.  To be specific she was writing some articles on the Civil War..Some college will do well to not only pick her up on scholarship for track but for her academics too..  Keep up the good work Jessica... Also win or lose in districts or the states we are proud of you!!! some athlete don't even get to the district level or state level of competition..  
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:11:35 PM by uncle buck »

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 06:03:26 AM »
ON the contrary Lookn4fur, I think she probably did get that gene from "good old dad". He's been running for his life, most of his life  ;D ;D. I know it could be argued he runs like Peg Bundy  ::) but we need to give credit where credit is due.. ;) Way to go Jessica  8)

uncle buck

Pagoosehunters daughter took first place in the 100 M District track meet today at Shippensburg:  Congrats on your district win Jessica...Good Luck in the upcoming states!!!!  Keep up the good  work!!!!!!we are proud of you!!!!!!We are proud of Jim too...

100 (SQ: 12.67): 1, Jessica Whitmore, Chamb, 12.23. 2, Deme'shia Davis, CDE, 12.24. 3, Courtney Mitchell, CDE, 12.44. 4, Morgan Mummau, MC, 12.48. 5, Edema Enyong, Dal, 12.53. 6, MaKenzie Wall, SW, 12.81. 7, Kiara Carter, MH, 12.91. 8, Rose Roesler, Car, 12.96.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:28:44 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 12:16:33 PM »
Thanx Gang!!! I'll pass this on to my daughter...this past weekend at Districts she broke her own school record by running a 12.06 in trials...and she had a head cold  :(... when she sets her mind to it she can run...I've always told her when she would out run Lil Goose that she ran like a deer and so far she has proven that correct..... ;) One proud daddy here!! ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »
Just a note...Jess is ranked 6th going into States...we will see what happens this weekend if I can get her past the cold she has...also she is involed with the State level Envirothon that is being held at Susquehanna University on Tue & Wed of this week, her team won at the county level...talk about wearin a vehicle out!!.... :P  But I can tell ya it's all worth it!! ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 07:24:33 AM »
Well States are over and my daughter took fourth in the 100 meter dash...she took fourth last year and third her freshman year. ;) Dad gets to catch up on some honey do's now.. :(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 08:26:49 AM »
Outstanding Jim...We are all proud of her...Let us know from time to time what colleges are interested in her..Now Penn State wouldn't be that bad of a school to go too....I don't know which colleges are the track & field power houses.. Good Luck Jessica We are proud of you!!!!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 11:57:54 AM »
Harvard!!! ;) they sat beside her coaches during the State meet...I'm dumbfounded about it, but she is at the top of her class grade wise also....don't know where she gets it?? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »
Congrats!!!!!!  tell her job well done
THIS IS SPARTA!!