Author Topic: Gun Raffle - Poll  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Gun Raffle - Poll
« on: December 06, 2010, 09:11:27 AM »
In an effort to maximize sales for the club in these tuff times, I am curious as to what people prefer as far as type of raffle tickets.  If you have any comments please post them.  Thanks.......Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Gun Raffle - Poll
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »
where i work as long as it has guns on it they sell, we get several of the 20 or 25 dollars for the mo diff gun each day goes on evening daily # also the 5 chance strip tickets for 1 day 1 gun on evening # also usually 3 to 5 dollars depending on gun, ususally sell all available, this year has not been good 
district #1

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 08:03:00 PM »
Wonder if the gun prize was a unique caliber or calibers that hunters would not normally own?  Would that make people buy tickets more then if it was a 3006 or a 223?  Maybe on the lower scale a 17 Fireball and then on the higher scale one of the newer WSSM or a 338 or maybe a Tikka 6.5 Swede or something like that?   The more that I think about it.. I did vote for 243 and less... Maybe the Multiple type guns would be better since it covers all areas of hunting?  If I could have changed my vote I now would have voted for Multiple guns instead of 243 and less..

Maybe at the end of the poll.. Initiator can take one vote from the 243 and less and add it to the Multiple guns area.. Sorry....   

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 08:48:22 AM »
I will do that UncleBuck.  Thanks for voting.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 08:51:47 AM »
Quality firearms only. Firearms such as savage Cz, Remington only.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:53:05 AM by foxpro51 »

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »
savage is making some nice rifles in the 6.5, would like one of them for coyotes and chucks.

6.5 CREEDMORE
6 NORMA BR
6.5 x 284 NORMA

Offline yotekid

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 05:45:57 PM »
another good option are cabelas gift cards that way you can get what you want hunting/fishing or whatever
Coyote is always out there waiting, and Coyote is always hungry. ~Navajo

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 05:16:33 PM »
The poll is over and locked.  Thanks for all who voted.  It will help with future events and raffles.

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »
Gave a Garmin Gps. They are reasonable and everyone can use one. Great for hunting, fishing,trapping and wives also.

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 08:00:53 AM »
Gave a Garmin Gps. They are reasonable and everyone can use one. Great for hunting, fishing,trapping and wives also.

Why do you want to give one to the wife?  It just means they can find you faster.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff