« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 08:48:12 PM »
No sense of me commenting, You just said it all.  Dick
NRA Life-Benefactor   USP Member  SASS Life member  Mosquito Creek Life Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: NRA
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2013, 07:00:05 AM »
Im excited that the nra is taking it over. Im sure that them not allowing sales is so it doesnt compete with shot show. I think they sold guns but you had to go to the vendors store to pick em up. Trops shydas and all the local places were the biggest sellers of guns. Im sure it will be bigger then before.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 07:15:33 AM »
That's correct ben.  I wasn't trying to start any trouble either.  Just trying to confirm what I heard as she was the first to post this that I saw.  I just knew that it would tick some people off and confuse others.  I personally don't understand the logic.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 07:18:03 AM by Lookn4Fur »
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 08:37:03 PM »
Its all about appearance.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”