Author Topic: Yellow Creek  (Read 3221 times)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Yellow Creek
« on: February 22, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »
Is anyone familiar with Yellow creek in Indiana Pa? I'm looking into some fly fishing trips there and am looking for some good spots and tips. I've never been there so any tips will help.  Thanks
President PPHA

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Yellow Creek
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 10:19:38 PM »
I know i've fished it...couldn't really tell ya much other than I caught a few of our finest stocked fish (ha)...only been there once to be honest, will you be out there for their opener? I think I might be out there fishing with my brother that weekend if you're going to be around i'll meet up with you
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »
CS51, foxpro and I will be going to Bennets
Branch in Penfield pa for opening day. We limited out both days. Nice fish too. There is a pic in the fishing section showing my stringer. FP51 and I are both holding stringers. I'm in  the blue shirt, the good looking guy, HAHA. I've fished the stream for about fifteen years and it's always good to me. You are more than welcome to join us if you would like. We get a hotel room that cost about 40.00 each for a night or two. It's a good time.
President PPHA

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 01:55:55 AM »
I'll have to check that out guys...talk it over with the brother and his plans...sounds like a good weekend though for sure!
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 10:50:23 AM »
 CS51, Just let me know and it's a deal. I lived in that area for years so I know my way around real good. We may even call some Coyotes at night depending on the weather.
President PPHA