Author Topic: Johnny Stewart Customer service.  (Read 3687 times)

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Johnny Stewart Customer service.
« on: November 13, 2009, 08:45:24 PM »
Johnny Stewarts customer service is second to none in my book. I have had a cartridge replaced for an old PM-3 I used to have. And I have had a couple reeds replaced for some mouth calls and another one on it's way. All replacements were no questions asked and I had to send nothing, not even proof that I bought it. I love JS calls and these experiences make it all the better.
FayetteNam

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Johnny Stewart Customer service.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »
i have had the same experience with JS Customer Service.

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 09:57:50 PM »
During PPHA first picnic held at Indiantown Gap....Gerald Stewart forward two boxes of FREE Johnny Stewart Variable Pitch and Rabbit Distress mouth calls to be handed out to all particpants of the picnic as prizes.  I always had a lot of respect for Gerald Stewart, and Hunter Specialties for taking time to do that for PPHA.

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 02:08:01 PM »
They one up'd me this time. I was expecting a replacement reed like last time and I just opened up a brand new pc-7 call in the package. What a great company.
During PPHA first picnic held at Indiantown Gap....Gerald Stewart forward two boxes of FREE Johnny Stewart Variable Pitch and Rabbit Distress mouth calls to be handed out to all particpants of the picnic as prizes.
That is most successful mouth call I have ever used.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 02:09:10 PM by predator77 »
FayetteNam

Offline George Ackley

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »
I have never had to send anything back, and in all my conversations with Gerald he has always been nothing but a class act.
 I was so glad to see him go with HS,
 besides the 2 custom hand call makers i use HS are my go to calls with the cutting 2.5 killing most my turkeys each year and a couple predators and my JS mp4 helping out after I run out of air after 2 or 3 days and night of calling with hand calls . in my book HS is defiantly a go to company for quality products 
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »
I needed some of the blank cards for my Preymaster PM4.  I saw in Predator Extreme that if you send an e-mail to a certain person they will ship them to you free of charge..... That what I did....I got my 11 blank Preymaster blank cards in 3 days......Free!!!!!! 

While sending the e-mail I suggested to them that they need to provide a Preymaster module  and JS Attractor with specific coyote lingo on it
and it could compete with the Foxpro and the Powerdoggs for calling in Pa coyotes......If they had a module with the Coydog Howl, Coyote Pup, KIYI,  Group Howl one couold call in coyotes with the Preymaster with the remote......I once asked Gerald Stewart why he did not have a KIYI sound on cassette, CD etc...He said his dad use too but no one purchased it so they stopped providing it....The Preymaster Module do have three of the 4 sounds but they are on different modules... Would be nice to have all 3 and a KIYI  on a module.  Now if they could make yet another JS Attractor with all 4 of these sounds on and maybe the Coyote Territorial sound on it that little call would call in coyotes.

I also recommended that they place some of their red fox sound  that they have on cassette on a Preymaster module or Attractor to call in day time red fox.

See that is the nice thing about a caller that you can program yourself..You can put all of these sounds on it would not have to buy special modules or specai callers????

Anyway nothing like Johnny Stewart sounds to call predators...They do have good customer services ...Justwish they would again offer more of the JS sounds they had on cassette on their new modules and calling attracftyors.