Author Topic: Ppha camping/picnic weekend. Buttonwood  (Read 26125 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ppha camping/picnic weekend. Buttonwood
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 07:37:35 PM »
Rick will you be staying overnight?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 09:52:34 PM »
yes
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline a bolt

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 06:50:33 PM »
My brother and me will be there Fri night sleep in the truck and hang around saterday.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 02:00:29 PM »
I finalized our trip to Buttonwood today.  We have 10 campsites reserved that accomodate tents and pop-ups.  Each site has electric, water and cable (yes, cable).  Our group rate is six dollars per night per person for those sleeping overnight.  For our daytime visitors it will cost you two dollars per person.  Everyone will have to check in at the office (red barn) and pay thier fees.  Make sure to tell them you are with the PPHA for that rate and to get a vehicle pass.  Please do not check in before 1:00 pm.  It will be first come first serve as far as sites go.  Something new this year, we have a pavillion for our community area where we will keep the food and drinks.  We will also be eating there as a group for our main meals unless you are just snacking  in between.

Remember to bring your chairs and all other gear you need to have fun.  Fishing gear and canoes or kayaks are welcome and are always a big hit.  Even if you don't plan on using them it would be nice to lend them to others.

We have potentially 34 people showing up.  If they all show it will be our biggest to date.  Thanks and can not wait to see you there.  Remember, the PPHA is providing the main meals.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 02:56:58 PM »
     I'm  still pushing those raffle ticket....I'm expecting steak and lobser !!!   LOL
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »
If you can see to it that I win I will prepare the pa version of steak and lobster.  Venison and crayfish. ;D

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2013, 09:31:38 PM »
I'll see what I can do !  I said steak, but I didn't say it had to be from a cow.  I'll cinsider a crayfish a mini lobster.....Just don't make a promise you can't keep!!!   LOL
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 04:40:52 PM »
isn't that amazing... I'm gonna be in PA that weekend, may just swing by on friday and say hey... got plans for saturday so it'll just be a day visit on friday... it'll be good to see all ya'll again...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 05:08:51 PM »
Dale most won't be around until after 2pm on Friday so don't get there too early.  Joe should have some tickets for you also.  Hope to see you.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:05 PM »
Oh boy you need to stay the night dale. Its a great time and we need to hear the story again how yer fur coat got the mange. I still roll laughin everytime i think of it.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2013, 07:28:01 AM »
Iffin that be G-Fish visitin Pa I want someone to check his VISA.... :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 07:58:26 AM »
Goose, why don't you and the boy come over to visit on Saturday or maybe even stay the weekend?  What do ya say?

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
Hafta look at track schedule of my daughter's, iffin I'm available ya just might see me.. 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »
Hope to see you.  We havn't talked in a while.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2013, 12:19:37 PM »
Iffin that be G-Fish visitin Pa I want someone to check his VISA.... :o

I'll be flyin under the radar when I hit the border... I may be draggin a bud along with me as we'll be out on the bikes...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...