Author Topic: Districts 2 & 4 Camping/Fishing and Relaxing Weekend  (Read 23768 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Districts 2 & 4 Camping/Fishing and Relaxing Weekend
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »
good pics in there...you guys hit it on the nose, it was one of the best weekends i've had in a long time...truely some of my best friends and I can say thanks to the PPHA for that! Made some new friends while we were there as well, and hopefully we'll see them all again in the future!
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »
Made some new friends while we were there as well, and hopefully we'll see them all again in the future!

+1 8)
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2011, 09:25:20 PM »
I think the hillbilly award went to Ben when he fillet catfish on the hood of his Bronco. That's some real hillbilly chit there.

There may have been a tie with you Hern, the guy who was skinning headless rattlers as they were striking at him.