Author Topic: Lookn4Fur what animals can you certify? Also PGC Scrapbook?  (Read 2570 times)

uncle buck

Lookn4Fur what animals can you certify? Also PGC Scrapbook?
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
Tim what animals can you certify now for records?  Just want to know should I get what appears to be a record critter..  Sure wish you were doing this when I got that 17 pound red.. However did you see that 18 pounder red in Feb 2011 Game News?

Also wonder why the PGC discontinued the Hunter & Trapper Scrapbook on their web? I suppose it was a way to cut cost like all of the many cost saving things being done in this era?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:41:46 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Lookn4Fur what animals can you certify? Also PGC Scrapbook?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »
Bear, Coyote, Fox, Bobcat, Raccoon and Fisher.  Now is the time to have an animal scored because there is only one Fox and Raccoon scored and about ten coyotes.  Check out the records at www.huntapf.org  Thanks for the question.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 04:34:25 PM by Lookn4Fur »
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!