Author Topic: Outdoor event at York Expo, York. Pa April 9, 10 and 11th 2010  (Read 2433 times)

uncle buck

http://www.sportingexpos.com/

one of the seminars will be:

Barry Swanson Predator Hunting Techniques: Strategies for Hunting Coyotes, Fox and Raccoon
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 08:18:59 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

Re: Outdoor event at York Expo, York. Pa April 9, 10 and 11th 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 08:22:16 PM »
Mr. Barry Swanson
Barry Swanson is owner of Swanson True Scent Company and pro staff member of Concept Archery, XactMatch Camo and Copper Calls. He has authored articles in multiple outdoor hunting magazines. He hosts the Lure of the Outdoors radio show on "The Phoenix Classic Rock" station, Pottsville, PA, and has been seen on PA Outdoor Life TV show, Call of the Outdoors TV show, PBS outdoor TV specials, and Joe Henney's Outdoors TV Show. Contact him at 570-544-2506.

One seminar is at 6;00 PM on Friday and the other is at 2:30 PM on Saturday..

uncle buck

Re: Outdoor event at York Expo, York. Pa April 9, 10 and 11th 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »
I visited the show this afternoon...For a small show I had an outstanding time..Even took the Mrs with me and we got to talk to many of the outfitters and vendors about different things...
Did buy some shooting sticks...Called "BIPOD Shooting Sticks". Vendor showed me how to use them and I am real excited about using them for coyotes, fox, and chucks.....Price was right too...
Sportsmen Liquidation had a booth there and had a few predator calls.  There were also an Army & Navy Store there... Great predator calling bags....
I did not stay for the calling seminar...