Author Topic: Whats Next  (Read 1047 times)

Offline dibo (Bob)

• Junior Forum Member
Whats Next
« on: September 18, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »
Friday I saw a black coyote was telling my son-in-law on Sat. about him and he said 
on Friday night he heard coyotes behind his house so I told him Sunday morning I would come out and we check out the fields behind his house. Well I never hunted their because his house is behind the mall in town well as we stepped into the field here comes a big old black bear about 100 yds from us going in the direction of his house that we just came from well after watching him we went into the small section of woods and started calling about 15 mins. later here comes another smaller black bear about 20 yards from us and he wasn't wasting no time. Well black coyote Fri. black bear Sun. Whats next...
Live everyday as its your last...

Bob Huston
District 3 Co-Coordinator

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Whats Next
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:51:12 AM »
A lot of bears can be called in this time of year.  Always makes for an interesting time especially at night.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!