Author Topic: The Johnny Stewart Attractors 1,2, and 3  (Read 2673 times)

uncle buck

The Johnny Stewart Attractors 1,2, and 3
« on: November 04, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »
I have yet to charge my batteries on my FX5...I will once the corn is cut and the soybean harvested....I have been using my Foxpro Model 38 and my Johnny Stewart Attractors 1 & 2.   As you all know you can't beat JS sounds.......The Attractor 1's Field Mouse .....Ah  just perfect for Reynard....... The Attractor 2 has the capability to call in a Pa coyote too...Howl and the coyote pup....  I have been hanging it from a tree and or bush and have been getting 40 yards remote use.....I do like this little caller a lot...So much so that I even purchase the Turkey Attractor too..Have not used that yet but we all know how coyotes like Butter Ball....These three calls placed in a knapsack can be carried deep into the mountains and work outstanding on ridges etc etc.

Cost of an Attractor is $39.00.   However I got mine on clearance or I use my Dicks Sporting Good points or Cabelas points...

Nice call to take with you out of town should your main call fail.

Also have not done this yet but might be a good strategy to hang one in a bush..Use your mouth call etc etc for calling...However when Reynard or Willey appear activate the Attractor to get his or her attention to that....
Hang two from a tree and the remotes are different... So you can use one remote for let say the Attractor #1 and the other remote for Attradtor # 2.  The frequency is different so you could use more then one caller with the different remotes.  Also they are now made that they are continous playing too.. So you can activate and walk down past the 40 yard mark and it will play for as long as you desire... If you wanted to change the sounds you would have to walk back to about the 40 yard mark...I was hunting 50 to 60 yards from the caller this week doing this......

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: The Johnny Stewart Attractors 1,2, and 3
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 07:13:42 AM »
i have one i think it is the predator #1 and i never use it, it is down stairs collecting dust.  it would be a good call for over snow. 

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Re: The Johnny Stewart Attractors 1,2, and 3
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 09:57:03 AM »
I sold mine last year. I never called anything in with it but I do wish I still had all the ecallers I sold last year including the attractor. I have a purpose for it now.
FayetteNam