Author Topic: 25$ bounty??????  (Read 6461 times)

Offline Papa1

• Junior Forum Member
Re: 25$ bounty??????
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 09:41:48 PM »
That is the 1st positive comment on any E-Board actions.  Now keep it up.  If you have never done any lobbying before then ask for advise.  One thing would be to find out when it is scheduled for discussion and post it then call for members to show up.  Keep us informed.  Dick
NRA Life-Benefactor   USP Member  SASS Life member  Mosquito Creek Life Member

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 12:23:05 PM »
Sounds like theres going to be a lot more Educated Coyotes out there.

And I think its going to hurt the 365 deal because they wont want to pay it out... Look for this to be changed not long after its actually signed into effect. Just my .02.

Its a tough call to make yes, i think that they should try and reduce the population but I dont think this is the right way to go about doing it, Not saying I have the right way in mind but there may have been some better options.

Ryan.
District 4

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 04:34:06 PM »
Guys remember, when reading a bill there are a few things to look for.
If the bill says the Commission SHALL do something, then it is law that they have to do it
If the bill says the Commission MAY do something, that means it will be up to the Commission to decide if they want to do it or not.
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 07:16:22 PM »
I will finish my sushi and go back for more
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 08:01:24 PM »
Around my area,the coyote population has exploded the last 3 years,deer heards have greatly diminished, I remember when we first started hunting coyotes it would be just like hitting the lottery just to get a response,nowadays you can go out on any ridge,hit the locator call or howler,an have 3 to 4 different groups sound off.The only way to controll coyote is to trap them or shoot them,they have tryed poisoning in Texas they would poision a kill the coyotes were feeding on,set trail cams on it,coyotes would come back to kill but would not touch it,to smart.We hunt/ trap areas an take coyotes but a few days later there is another group moved in.I am NOT saying that putting a bounty on them is the answer,but when you start going deer hunting an see more coyote sign than deer that's a problem.
Skin that one pilgrim and I'll fetch ya another!

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 10:40:11 PM »
A weekend bounty hunt.  Just like the old deer season...coyotes and hunters running everywhere.
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline WoodsGhost

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 09:35:21 PM »
The Bounty has passed in the House, but is sitting in the Senate, if passed there it does not have to be adopted by the Pa Game commission. There is "NO BOUNTY" as of yet by the state!!! With all the rumors I though I was going to get rich...LOL...

Offline shadowchaser

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »
maybe if they had a possum bounty
U.S. Army 99-06
Combat Infantryman
District 1

Offline coon hunter

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 02:20:43 PM »
if passed i will bet the GC takes coyotes out of season during the pa deer season. 

this may also change the 24/7 365.

I agree but what about all the coyotes killed in the hunts, some will get theirs mounted guys who have dogs can rack up some yotes same as bait hunters. I think the PGC has the deer heard where they want it and now want the coyotes cut way down. But it is kind of crazy when bobcats do just as much harm.