Author Topic: Predator Hunting Winter 2009 magazine  (Read 2825 times)

uncle buck

Predator Hunting Winter 2009 magazine
« on: January 04, 2010, 01:05:53 PM »
The Predator magazine Winter 2009 Magazine is on the stands.. Got mine at Giant market on Cumberland Parkway Mechanicsburg..$4.99 less10% discout.  Price is not bad...So far I have not read everything in there.... It probably just me...There not much but JACK in there...However historically if I read any article and or magazine after 25 years of calling I always find something that is new or something I did not use in the past.  I suggest that you new callers and old buy it... It's just me i guess.  calling books that really don't pass on much to the new calling public bother me...

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Re: Predator Hunting Winter 2009 magazine
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 01:10:40 PM »
I have never heard of the magazine but I will check some stores around here to see if they have it. Thanks UB.
FayetteNam

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 07:07:39 PM »
I have never heard of the magazine but I will check some stores around here to see if they have it. Thanks UB.

The only place that I've found it was Giant Eagle.
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 07:56:49 PM »
OMG! Yes, I do know that magazine. That magazine is how I first found out about the PPHA.
FayetteNam

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 06:22:21 PM »
Freddie McKnight's article is a good one and you can learn some things from it....So there are some good articles in the magazine..

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
I ordered my copy from the Trapper and Predator Caller people. They publish it, along with the fall edition.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

uncle buck

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 12:46:39 AM »
Tad Brown  Predator Hunter magazine article entitled CAT SCAN was filled with plenty of good information for bobcat hunters and trappers....
Should I ever get out and trap and or call for bobcat I am going to use the info he provided.. Thats the kind of articles I like to see in a predator calling magazine!!!!!!