Author Topic: District 2 Hunt this weekend!!!  (Read 11991 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
District 2 Hunt this weekend!!!
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:13:01 AM »
District 2's hunt will be this weekend...rules and guidelines are on the homepage!!! Check in changed to middletown anglers and hunters clubhouse 3-5pm! Address for the clubhouse:1350 Schoolhouse Road
Middletown, PA 17057

Foxpro spitfire goes to the winner of this hunt! We also have some prizes for 2nd and 3rd place that were donated to us by hunters specalities that were not put on the original post. Hope to see everyone at checkin!!! If anyone does come, I will be inside watching the game, ring the door bell and they'll let you in!
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: District 2 Hunt this weekend!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »
it says cabelas on the upcoming event section.  might want to get someone to make note of it there as to the change.  I will prob be hunting the hunt.  depending on what is going on at the time I might make it to checkin. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 11:56:33 AM »
I submitted a ticket for the change.  I will also be hunting in this.  Check in may be tuff to make but I will try.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »
Are you all hunting on someones private property?  Game Lands?.  I am in District 2, but do not hunt anywhere near Cabelas.  How does this work?  Is there an entry fee?

Sorry if answers are written somewhere, I didn't see specifics on home page.
Chris Deckard  District 2

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 03:19:01 PM »
District 2 is sponsoring this event.  Any current dues paying member can hunt anywhere in the state but you must check your animals at the Middletown Hunters and Anglers Clubhouse Sunday between 3 and 5 pm to qualify.  Highest point total wins a foxpro spitfire.  The points are posted in the upcoming events page.  You can hunt with other people but you can only enter the animals you shoot.  All animals will be inspected for legal method(s) of take.  This is an honor system.  Lets keep it that way.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 03:23:11 PM »
I got you, thanks Tim.  I thought maybe this was an organized hunt where everyones meets up there prior to hunting.  Great!  Good luck to everyone.

PS, you are the only one I have ever seen with the same last name and that spelling as me, besides Deckard on Bladerunner  :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 03:24:35 PM by Whitefeather »
Chris Deckard  District 2

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »
Maybe a brother from another mother? ;D

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »

WhiteFeather, you better run if he is your brother from another mother.  Cause he is one ugly brother.

Just Kidin

I'll be able to hunt Friday night and Saturday.  I'll only be at checkin only if I got fur on the ground.  Been looking at the PGL in my area.  Looks promising.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 07:55:36 PM by swarter2 »
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »

WhiteFeather, you better run if he is your brother from another mother.  Cause he is one ugly brother.

I have a face only a mother could love!! ;D

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 10:24:06 PM »

I have a face only a mother could love!! ;D
You're like a bull dog then
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 08:25:30 AM »
LOL
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »
Dang your hard on a guy. ;D

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 11:05:47 AM »
I cant believe bob didnt jump on this yet. 

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
Lets keep this quiet and maybe it will go unoticed.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 01:38:53 PM »
And you still cannot spell.   ;D