Author Topic: State calling contest entry form  (Read 8144 times)

BP

Re: State calling contest entry form
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »
Very doubtful.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 09:46:47 AM »
Earl it is possible for anyone to enter the worlds with out a sponsor or winning the PPHA event..  FOXPRO has been very generous to offer this prize to the PPHA to show their support and I personally thank them for it.  You may use whatever hand or mouth calls you wish as long as they are not electronic and all the rules are followed for the event you are entered into. 

BP, I said the PPHA is leading the way with these events.  That's my opinion from what I see especially in PA.  There are many, many turkey and duck calling contest but very few predator. 

Mistakes were made by me and others but this train continues to roll and grow, which is what the PPHA wants.  Executive, district and committee members continue to make decisions they must make for this event to be successful.

All suggestions will be considered for anything I have to make a decision on as long as they are submitted within a timely fashion.  It is to late for suggestions or changes to the calling competition at this point but will be considered for next year if I am on the committee. 

Thanks for all your concerns, now lets hold the best possible event we can this year and thank you for your continued positive support.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »
GREAT post L4F.....very well put!  ;)

i agree 100%
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock